George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2011
It isn't illegal to follow someone in a public place. It is illegal to attack someone physically without them physically threatening or attacking you.. (and no, i don't constitute someone following me as threatening) Zimmerman was a dumbass for following in the first place trying to play hero, but its not illegal to be a dumbass..

Zimmerman is definitely a pussy, but he was a pussy with a gun. You can't lay hands on someone and not accept the fact they are going to use whatever means to defend themselves..

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
That's the point I'm sayin. If its ok to follow some one start shit and kill them when they fight back, then what kinda country is this?
It's not ok to beat the shit out of someone, regardless of the reason why. By law, once you cross that line you are subjecting yourself to potentially getting shot. Martin clearly either didn't know or didn't care about this fact.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i know right if someone attacks me im shooting first and asking questions later.

fuck the wild west rules where ppl only shot people who threatedned peopleslife with a deadly weapon.

fists can be deadly too. dumbasses.

Jul 20, 2010
I live in HP i got off work late smoked a blunt only one spot delivers late out here but they still take an hoyr plus to get there anyways its 230 am im high and sleepy i hear a knock on my door i look out theres to black dudes one was lightweight big and im big so i grab my thing open the door like whats hannin i look down my pizzas on the doorstep and big dude was his security
1) they profiled me for how i sound on the phone to where i live
2) i profiled the fuck out of them who delivers pizza with two people ans i didnt see a pizza in hand was i wrong

We all had a good laugh few nights later he delivered my pizza solo

Wait that last part sounded gay haha

Props: Snakegang
Feb 11, 2006
I think people are still missing the fact that Zimmerman started following a random person for no reason (in this instance), some sort of confrontation happened, and he's a giant coward so when he started getting his ass handed to him he did what pussies from all walks of life do all the time, used a gun to get the upper hand.

All the other stuff is neither here nor there in my opinion. I didn't think he'd be convicted of murder, thought he had a good chance at being of manslaughter (and think he still should have been convicted of it). But the fact is he initiated the whole process that led to the events of that day. For dude to straight up walk is just mind-boggling anyway you cut it and shows how ass backwards Florida is.
^^^^^^^^^^
1000000000% this

-------------------------------
some comedy ass siccness members logic

"yo I heard from some bitches in the bay that the dude whole cleans the car of the dude who drives 3 blocks from where trayvon was shot that the sister of the dispatcher told her best friend that trayvon wasnt black he was infact white and from canada"

Some of the shit in here is a joke,people here defending/justifying that he got off with it,to me its not even the fact the dude did what he did its the fact he bust case in full view of not only america but the world .

debate all you like aint shit gonna change , like dude said pages ago you cant change shit thats so deeply entrenched into a society that worships guns and was built on slavery.

RIP Trayvon

Props: Nuttkase

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
In this case because the kid didnt do anything...

As far as he knew George could have been trying to kill or kidnap him.. It's not like George said "hey, I'm neighborhood watch. I'm just scanning the neighborhood".. I'm sure that would have helped the situation in all honesty... At least identify yourself so you won't just come off as some creepy random guy following him..

Props: Tony

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
All opinions and debates aside I wonder what happens to Zimmerman now? As in speaking of his own day to day life. Dude either has to move to somewhere in North Dakota with a population of 81, flee the country, or spend the rest of his life fearing, and having a pretty good chance I'd say, of getting popped by someone else himself.

Should be interesting to see how that all plays out in the end.

Props: [-KoRp$-]559

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm happy after hearing what the juror had to say, the last moments of trayvons life they believed zimmerman feared for his life so that is why they agreed on not guilty.

Jul 20, 2010
Wait are we still pretending that zimmerman is white oh ok
Well first lets stop blaming America and the justice system lets start by blaming the shitty lawyers that repersented Trayvon

1) they chose to push race over the fact 5 out of 6 of the WOMEN were mothers if you cant make a mom feel remorse for a child you suck as lawyer

2) it was politicized

3) the media called zimmerman white when the jurors see his mother and can plainly see that his mother is latina (and 1 was latina and latins stick together)
4)instead of focusing were was Trayvons right to self defense but they focused on race

5) their star witness called a 5 outa 6 white jury creepy ass crackas

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
He better sell some books, TV spots, movie.... Get rich and live in seclusion.. Either way, I bet he wished he would have stayed in that car now... Just wasnt worth it in the end..

Last edited:
Props: Nuttkase