George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
and as far as the numerous ignorant and generalizing statements about black people in this thread and in other blogs and websites, i am a black man who prides himself on not being a racist. i treat everyone as an equal, yet i know there are certain obstacles due to the color of my skin. but to say things like why do black people do this or act like this, etc is offensive to those who dont fit the stereotype.
Not sure if this was directed at me or not and by no means do I believe that any race can be entirely stereotyped or generalized, however there is truth to what I said. I hate the stereotypes of Mexicans in this country but I also hate the fact that so many Mexicans have lived in such a way to create so many negative stereotypes for an entire race of people. Not all Mexicans are drug dealing, gangbangin, welfare accepting people. Nor are they all hard working people. Yet as someone that doesn't fit the negative stereotypes, the Mexicans who do those things offend and disgrace me. The generalizations I made fit a huge portion of the races I've met in my 31 years experience all over this nation. Their behavior and place in those stereotypes disgrace you. But I apologize for making seem as though every single one in a particular race belongs there.

Props: T-Spoon
Jan 25, 2006
I wouldn't be surprised if Obama or anyone up there started a new trial. The government could not be any happier with having people talk and complain about this instead of the shit Snowden said. Don't take this personal but all of this Zimmerman coverage is to get your mind off the shit the government is doing. The government is just hoping Snowden stays quiet while staying in that Russian Airport.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
and as far as the numerous ignorant and generalizing statements about black people in this thread and in other blogs and websites, i am a black man who prides himself on not being a racist. i treat everyone as an equal, yet i know there are certain obstacles due to the color of my skin. but to say things like why do black people do this or act like this, etc is offensive to those who dont fit the stereotype.
If you or any other black man came to my office looking for a job and had the experience, presentation and good English, you would get the job.

Talking ebonics or slang is an automatic end of interview, whatever the race is.

Also an easy way to make gun control a top story again.
Yes they won't stop. The leftist political commentators and others with an anti gun agenda have been non stop on the major networks.

Last edited:
Props: S.SAVAGE
Jan 2, 2006
I challenge you to find a better country with a better justice system, move there and then report back on how it turned out for you...... Just a thought.... Lets be realistic here with our crying, ranting and complaining.....
ok that should be easy lol i been living there for almost 30 years
the longest anyone has ever been in jail here was 33 years for shooting and killing 4 cops(back in the 60s) that was a life sentence
a life sentence here is usually 17 years and youre up for parole after serving 12
no death penalty
since 1980 only 37 people has got life

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
ok that should be easy lol i been living there for almost 30 years
the longest anyone has ever been in jail here was 33 years for shooting and killing 4 cops(back in the 60s) that was a life sentence
a life sentence here is usually 17 years and youre up for parole after serving 12
no death penalty
since 1980 only 37 people has got life
Seriously though? He calls that a challenge? lol

It's more of a challenge to find a country with a worst justice system...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
So let me get this right...

you can pursue (as evidenced by Zimmerman's call to 911 dispatchers "these a**holes always get away"),

disobey their orders ("we don't need you to do that, we're sending a unit out now")

CONTINUE to stalk (as evidenced by Trayvon's call)

get out of your truck with a loaded handgun

instigate/provoke a fight (Trayvon's friend heard who started the fight when Trayvon said "what are you following me for, GET OFF, GET OFF"),

shoot/kill the person that you were stalking, and then claim self-defense when you start getting whooped?

It's obvious those jurors were prejudiced. Trayvon was done either way, if he would have ran, Zimmerman would have more than likely shot the kid. But why run? Shouldn't Trayvon have been allowed to "stand his ground" since he didn't break any laws?

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
So let me get this right... you can pursue (as evidenced by Zimmerman's call to 911 dispatchers "these a**holes always get away"), disobey their orders ("we don't need you to do that, we're sending a unit out now") CONTINUE to stalk (as evidenced by Trayvon's call), instigate/provoke a fight (Trayvon's friend heard who started the fight when Trayvon said "what are you following me for, GET OFF, GET OFF"), shoot/kill the person that you were stalking, and then claim self-defense when you start getting whooped?

It's obvious those jurors were prejudiced. Trayvon was done either way, if he would have ran, Zimmerman would have more than likely shot the kid. But why run? Shouldn't Trayvon have been allowed to "stand his ground" since he didn't break any laws?
You can't simmer the zimmer.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
9-year old Trayvon Martin was on his way home from choir practice and delivering hot meals to the elderly.

He stopped to hold umbrellas for a Girl Scout Troop which was raising money for quadriplegic AIDS victims in Africa. After he helped the Girl Scouts, he then delivered 10 Golden Retriever puppies which were breach birth.

That's when George Zimmerman pulled up in his Hummer, on his way home from a White Hispanic KKK meeting. High on meth and shouting racist slogans, GZ saw TM and opened up with his twin roof-mounted 50 caliber machine guns.

TM saved all the Girl Scouts and then went back to save the Golden Retriever puppies.

GZ ran out of ammunition so he unholstered two Desert Eagle .44 magnum pistols and started firing at the puppies and TM.

That's when TM was hit in the back by 32 rounds of hollow-point, teflon-coated & explosive ammunition.

GZ then called his cop buddies who were at the KKK rally. They cleaned up the site and made the Girl Scouts and Golden Retrievers "disappear" in the Everglades so there would be no witnesses. They washed the blood from GZ's fangs after he gnawed on TM's still beating heart.

This is how liberals picture George Zimmerman.