George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Like when OJ got off, but then was convicted in a civil case
Zimmerman doesn't have money like OJ, If hes found guilty in a civil suit he will be liable for monetary punitive damages that he doesn't have and he still won't do time. The worst thing that can happen to Zimmerman is his paychecks are tapped for the rest of his life. He will never go to jail.

Props: Coach E. No
Jul 12, 2002
Zimmerman doesn't have money like OJ, If hes found guilty in a civil suit he will be liable for monetary punitive damages that he doesn't have and he still won't do time. The worst thing that can happen to Zimmerman is his paychecks are tapped for the rest of his life. He will never go to jail.
I think I read somewhere that the stand your ground law gives you immunity from civil suits if your use of self defense is found to be justified. If that's the case in Florida, his not guilty verdict will probably protect him from civil suits.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
george zimmerman watching popcorn in the microwave. It starts acting suspicious so he grabs it and it burns him and he shoots the popcorn

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I'm sure people won't see this for how I mean it but blacks in America are the most misinformed and emotionally driven people in America (outside of just women in general). Everything is a damn race issue, yet blacks get away with being racist virtually everywhere! On tv, in the workplace, schools etc... They can throw out the whitest racist terms they can think of and there is no recourse. If ANYONE who isn't black flat out calls someone "nigger" for any reason, it's news worthy it seems like. This case is an "injustice" is all I hear and see on twitter, tv, facebook etc... yet blacks sure as hell weren't lobbying against the most racist law that exists in our country that was passed in Arizona against [Mexicans]. I would also contend that Mexicans and Asians deal with more open racism in the country that other races, but blacks play the victim more than any others by FAR.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
I'm sure people won't see this for how I mean it but blacks in America are the most misinformed and emotionally driven people in America (outside of just women in general). Everything is a damn race issue, yet blacks get away with being racist virtually everywhere! On tv, in the workplace, schools etc... They can throw out the whitest racist terms they can think of and there is no recourse. If ANYONE who isn't black flat out calls someone "nigger" for any reason, it's news worthy it seems like. This case is an "injustice" is all I hear and see on twitter, tv, facebook etc... yet blacks sure as hell weren't lobbying against the most racist law that exists in our country that was passed in Arizona against [Mexicans]. I would also contend that Mexicans and Asians deal with more open racism in the country that other races, but blacks play the victim more than any others by FAR.
couldnt have said it better myself.

Apr 26, 2002
Are u blacc? How do u kno what kind of racism blaccs go thru? Blaccs play the VICTIM role? So trayvon wasn't a VICTIM?

Props: Darkshowdown

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Are u blacc? How do u kno what kind of racism blaccs go thru? Blaccs play the VICTIM role? So trayvon wasn't a VICTIM?
By spending years of my life with all different races. I see the behaviors of people when other races are and aren't present. I'm half Mexican and White, so people don't often think I'm Mexican and say the most racist stuff in front of me thinking that I will just be cool with it if they are white (which obviously I'm not). Or black people I know throw out the most racist stuff you can think of whether they know my heritage or not. But when it comes to people saying racist stuff in general around blacks, it rarely happens and they walk on eggshells around anything race related because black people more typically lose their damn minds of stuff like that. If Mexicans acted the way that blacks do around racist remarks, every state would have a law like Arizona (sarcasm).

But seriously, Americans act as though the Mexicans are here only to serve them regardless of what they do for a living. And it's like that no matter where I've lived, or what race I'm talking about.

Apr 26, 2002
lol what does that have to do with anything?
says the guy still spelling CK as CC like hes an OG crip or somethin. you a dork
I guess that means u kno me or somethin? Sorta how u say blaccs, like Mac dre, are the most "emotional and uninformed" ppl on earth and how they play victim the most, BY FAR. But he's good enough to screen name urself as. Lol.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
In general, historically oppressed minorities indeed tend to engage in the kind of behavior. And that's not a good thing, not just for everyone else but for themselves.

But the reality is that it is extremely unlikely Zimmerman would have killed Trayvon Martin is the latter was white.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I think I read somewhere that the stand your ground law gives you immunity from civil suits if your use of self defense is found to be justified. If that's the case in Florida, his not guilty verdict will probably protect him from civil suits.

If that is the situation than Zimmerman is getting away scott free. The only way for this case to turn into a federal criminal suit is if it can be ruled as a hate crime which I believe would be too hard for the prosecution to prove. I don't think it could even go to trial federally. They would have to dig into Zimmerman's past to find tangible grounds that he is a racist and was the underlying motive to kill.

Apr 26, 2002
If that is the situation than Zimmerman is getting away scott free. The only way for this case to turn into a federal criminal suit is if it can be ruled as a hate crime which I believe would be too hard for the prosecution to prove. I don't think it could even go to trial federally. They would have to dig into Zimmerman's past to find tangible grounds that he is a racist and was the underlying motive to kill.
If I'm not mistakin, zim and his lawyers chose not to use stand your ground as a defense. They used just reg self defense. So hopefully it doesn't pertain to civil court.

Props: Coach E. No

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
In general, historically oppressed minorities indeed tend to engage in the kind of behavior. And that's not a good thing, not just for everyone else but for themselves.

But the reality is that it is extremely unlikely Zimmerman would have killed Trayvon Martin is the latter was white.
I agree, but if it was a white kid my guess is that there would be a lot less media coverage as well. There's something wrong with that picture too.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I agree, but if it was a white kid my guess is that there would be a lot less media coverage as well. There's something wrong with that picture too.
But it wasn't and as far as I know, it never has (a black neighborhood watch lunatic killing a random white person walking on the street).