George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
this is Florida, black people don't shoot people and walk in Florida.
i could believe that. the fonky bitch prosecution hid evidence from Zimmermans lawyers and then fired the IT cat who dropped the dime. im sure a lot of black men in florida prisons are guilty of their crimes. but im sure theres a lot of innocent black men in florida prisons when you got punk states attorneys like the ones that prosecuted Zimmerman.

google Ben Kruidbos.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Well, fact not emotion won.

Fyi, no fed case because unless there were racial slurs, the state have no case. They can't prove he profiled him as black.

Like previous posters said, where is the outrage when it is black on black crime or white on white?

The day I riot is the day when white and black riot together.

Jul 5, 2009
i could believe that. the fonky bitch prosecution hid evidence from Zimmermans lawyers and then fired the IT cat who dropped the dime. im sure a lot of black men in florida prisons are guilty of their crimes. but im sure theres a lot of innocent black men in florida prisons when you got punk states attorneys like the ones that prosecuted Zimmerman.

google Ben Kruidbos.
Most of the wrongfully convicted cases in america are black men(of course).

Jul 5, 2009
Well, fact not emotion won.

Fyi, no fed case because unless there were racial slurs, the state have no case. They can't prove he profiled him as black.

Like previous posters said, where is the outrage when it is black on black crime or white on white?

The day I riot is the day when white and black riot together.
There's been plenty of outrage throughout the years amongst black people when it comes to black on black crime but the media has never given it much attention compared to these types of situations. It just wouldn't get the ratings.

Apr 26, 2002
There's variables in this that make it different from ur typical "white on white" or "blacc on blacc" issue. It's not a "white on blacc" crime issue. It's an "armed, grown man vs an unarmed teen, and a grown man getting acquitted" issue. The "blacc n white" issue is that a blacc teenagers LIFE has no value in today's society and judicial system.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Cool to know in Florida I can follow black people and if they attack me with their fists I can shoot them.

Fuck yeah I can become a racist now and it's legal. Fuck darkies. I gotta gun and can say these kinds of things now.