George Zelaya "My Business" Free Download Feat- Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
I'll try and get that uploaded for you by the weekend.
So about that :) How come its not on the album anyway? Its too good of a song not to put on the final cut, IMO. Besides, I dont think alot of these newer listeners really even know about it so I think you'd easily get a bunch of new fans if you uploaded it along with a bunch of your other songs to youtube.

Anyway, hope to hear some new shit soon :cool:

Nov 14, 2002
I just took a listen to the album.

It's not for me but I could see where people would enjoy it... I've heard all that content before. Though... I... can't... seem... to remember... where...

Aug 23, 2002
Love the album. One album that actually lived up the hype over sooo many damn years, I have been waiting for this shit since that video showing him recording the song. It's rare for an album to live up to the hype after that much time. Put that shit up on iTunes and I will for sure buy it just for the support.

Oct 15, 2009
Love the album. One album that actually lived up the hype over sooo many damn years, I have been waiting for this shit since that video showing him recording the song. It's rare for an album to live up to the hype after that much time. Put that shit up on iTunes and I will for sure buy it just for the support.
This shit is good from front to back. I plan on buying a copy when its pressed up.
This and this.

Good shit dude, I was pleasantly surprised through the whole album.

Sep 4, 2006
I'd love to hear Angels again. I remember asking you a long time ago for it, and you emailed me the instrumental by mistake. It was definitely a song I could relate to. This cd is excellent. Well worth the wait. I'll make sure to purchase the hard copy and the iTunes copy as well.