George Zelaya "My Business" Free Download Feat- Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
If anyone thinks the Clappin remix is inferior in any way to the original, you're fucking nuts. Matic's production is miles ahead of that half assed, non-evolving beat on the original.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
If anyone thinks the Clappin remix is inferior in any way to the original, you're fucking nuts. Matic's production is miles ahead of that half assed, non-evolving beat on the original.
I think the production was great...

...but it didn't fit the song. The other fits like a glove. Sometimes all you need is a kick/clap beat to make your point

Oct 25, 2006
I thought the production on the remix accentuated the rap incredibly. The original is just... bleh... to me at least. I'm just not seeing the creativity behind the beat, only the repetitiveness. It seems like something that was slapped together in five minutes, and THEN rapped over. On the other hand, you can tell that Matic put a lot of work into making the beat fit with the raps on the remix. Shit is all over the place, just like the verses.

Oh well. Diff'rent strokes fer diff'rent folks.

Nov 6, 2005
This makes me respect George just a little more.

It seems like you listened to what the fans were saying, and calculated the potential risk of keeping it locked up anymore than it has been.

Im not sure what the reasons were in the start, but from what i've picked up along the way it sounds like you were having label or distro problems... So I think it shows some level of respect of your fans to give em what they want... Props on that.

May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
I really appreciate that family. I let life get in the way honestly. A bunch of petty bs! Never again tho. Im really glad about the responces im getting.

This makes me respect George just a little more.

It seems like you listened to what the fans were saying, and calculated the potential risk of keeping it locked up anymore than it has been.

Im not sure what the reasons were in the start, but from what i've picked up along the way it sounds like you were having label or distro problems... So I think it shows some level of respect of your fans to give em what they want... Props on that.

May 7, 2008
so far ive liked most of the album haha but any tracks between 8-11..great cd im liking u alot more than the jay rock thats for sure..if f3ar hadnt leaked i wouldve gave you my favourite track on the cd ill tell ya later :p

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I thought the production on the remix accentuated the rap incredibly. The original is just... bleh... to me at least. I'm just not seeing the creativity behind the beat, only the repetitiveness. It seems like something that was slapped together in five minutes, and THEN rapped over. On the other hand, you can tell that Matic put a lot of work into making the beat fit with the raps on the remix. Shit is all over the place, just like the verses.

Oh well. Diff'rent strokes fer diff'rent folks.
Mother fucker, this isn't wine.

This is hip-hop. It's rock n roll and universal Woodstock.

Aug 11, 2005
Hey Zelaya.. I know its an old song, but could you upload "Angels" also? I had that song years ago and it just came back to me and I remember listening to that song on repeat for weeks straight. Its a dope ass song and now I cant find it anywhere :( Id greatly appreciate it if you could up it for me, and everybody else.

May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
Hey Zelaya.. I know its an old song, but could you upload "Angels" also? I had that song years ago and it just came back to me and I remember listening to that song on repeat for weeks straight. Its a dope ass song and now I cant find it anywhere :( Id greatly appreciate it if you could up it for me, and everybody else.
I'll try and get that uploaded for you by the weekend.