GEARS OF WAR 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I got reg. coming from Amazon, once code is emailed I return game.

Got reg. coming from bestbuy.com, once code is emailed I return game

Getting a Dom from Gamestop is no problem

Have $80 in Kmart coupons so I'll be on the lookout for a special edition

Nov 7, 2006
I got reg. coming from Amazon, once code is emailed I return game.

Got reg. coming from bestbuy.com, once code is emailed I return game

Getting a Dom from Gamestop is no problem

Have $80 in Kmart coupons so I'll be on the lookout for a special edition
well yeah i will try to return mine aswell 1st but i'm preparing for the worst.

May 3, 2002
Got my copy in the mail today. The game is so SICC. :siccness: The campagin seem so much more smooth and fluid. Lots of new characters introduced.

On MP it was just like the beta, but seemed even better. The graphics look really nice. There were fools in there already level 54 in rank. Seems like everyone was using the women in MP just like the beta.

Oh and here's the Savage Grenadier Elite (Walmart pre-order), He looks pretty sick.

For COGS ive been playing as Griffin, he reminds me of Vin Diesel, but Ice-T does his voice. pretty funny. I see this as being right up there for Game of the Year. It seems like they were able to polish it so much from having the Beta.

Nov 7, 2006
Got my copy in the mail today. The game is so SICC. :siccness: The campagin seem so much more smooth and fluid. Lots of new characters introduced.

On MP it was just like the beta, but seemed even better. The graphics look really nice. There were fools in there already level 54 in rank. Seems like everyone was using the women in MP just like the beta.

Oh and here's the Savage Grenadier Elite (Walmart pre-order), He looks pretty sick.

For COGS ive been playing as Griffin, he reminds me of Vin Diesel, but Ice-T does his voice. pretty funny. I see this as being right up there for Game of the Year. It seems like they were able to polish it so much from having the Beta.
hope you dont care about your gold skins. i guess they're doing a title update day 1 and if you played early you lose all your gold and chrome weapons. hopefully it's a scare tactic but ya never know.

May 3, 2002
hope you dont care about your gold skins. i guess they're doing a title update day 1 and if you played early you lose all your gold and chrome weapons. hopefully it's a scare tactic but ya never know.
I think that's all BS. Supposedly it's for the Veteran Gears achievement that unlocks the Gold Gnasher shotgun. But oh no, god for bid for me to not have a Gold Gnasher, lol There's better skins out there. Besides I got a congratulations screen for getting it early and how it helps them work out things with the server before launch. Besides other people have been playing it like Ice-T, I doubt they would do that. But whatever what would u rather do. Play the game a week early or a gold skin for a gun, lol.

Mar 12, 2010
madden has me bummed it is the shittiest football game i have played in a long time and it is the reason i am sitting on edge waiting for a good quality game to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.