gayship

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
btw....thank you x-loc for your advice on the fireburner in the illstyles...i would have posted there but i forgot the password and didnt wanna go thru the trouble of looking at my email for the password

May 27, 2002
ok....it still dont work tho...when i try to burn it says
Test Unit Ready failed - Please make sure CD is in drive
Thread1: Error initializing burn
Recording aborted due to error

btw, i used to use ADAPTEC EASY CD CREATOR

S

Smoke Cat

^

fucking asshole if you cant get it to work dont be buging people to help you ya wack bitch be a man and stand on your own two feet instead of you pussy flaps

Apr 25, 2002
the thread was about someone that was suppose to make a daily post about me but he never showed up................

the rippa what kind of burner do you have....dont burn it as a image or anything just burn it regualr....if you dont work then I can send nero..

May 27, 2002
Re: ^

Smoke Cat said:
fucking asshole if you cant get it to work dont be buging people to help you ya wack bitch be a man and stand on your own two feet instead of you pussy flaps
LMFAO!!!!!!! so now of a sudden im not a man because i dont know whats wrong with my burner.... HEY RIP, thats strike 1 i think!!!

x-loc....umm i have a dell, pentium 4 model....if you got AIM...hit me up and maybe you can send that my way? tharippa2002