GAYS IN SEATTLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2004
when i went 2 the sonics game i noticed there were alot of fags in seattle.jus wonderin how that effects yall & what you think of that?SPEAK ON IT

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
maybe it was RAINBOW DAY at the sonicz game............last year, when i took my fam to disneyland, i guess it was RAINBOW DAY, it was awful.........muthafuckaz makin out in line and shit.........i went and got our money back and left...personally i got nuttin against homosexualz, i just dont want to have to watch that shit wit my kidz, if yall wanna make out and play grab-ass, do that shit at home, you dont see me shuvin my hand down my wifez pants in front of them do ya? :devious:

Aug 7, 2002
it doesn't rreally matter to me...i dont give a fuck shit let the gay do there own if they feel comfrotable like that then why not let em or sum problems would go down...as long as dey away from me den im str8...if i ever saw a gay dude kiss me i would whoop his ass fo life everytime i see him...if i eva got raped by gay dudes i would shoot there dicks off...

Jul 31, 2002
my thought zaccly^^^^^^
as long as they respectin me 4 bein str8.. i know lesbians from seattle, i gotta work with them and they are pretty damn normal...so i ain't trippin

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
shit just about erry nood in the world got the down ass dike bitch, that looks like a dude... and damn near errybody got a fag uncle.... i just think its just as offending to see them showin public affection, as it is to see a straight couple kissin an rubbin and shit.. i had to run some nasty ass white ppl outta my park for fuckin... they wasnt even in the cutts or nuttin.. they was just in the middle of the fuckin park...

i get kinda uneasy around gay ppl tho, i know they aint gonna infect me wit fag or nuthin, its just the way i was brung up....

Jan 15, 2004
EvilWayz said:
maybe it was RAINBOW DAY at the sonicz game............last year, when i took my fam to disneyland, i guess it was RAINBOW DAY, it was awful.........muthafuckaz makin out in line and shit.........i went and got our money back and left...personally i got nuttin against homosexualz, i just dont want to have to watch that shit wit my kidz, if yall wanna make out and play grab-ass, do that shit at home, you dont see me shuvin my hand down my wifez pants in front of them do ya? :devious:
i couldnt have said it any better.i would of left too.