gas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Most likely not bullsiht, I have heard from experts mentioning this, it was supposed to happen around like this in November. They just predicting about it.

About 2 dollars minus or so

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
He's probably referring to the fact that a fairly large oil deposit was descovered in the gulf of mexico and some economic pundits are saying thats going to reduce gas prices signifigantly. i have also heard others say that because the deposit is so deep, and expensive to extract it wont really affect the oil market... guess that ddnt really answer your question.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
they're supposed to drop to $2 or just below $2....its bullshit tho, they intentionally inflate the gas to outrageous prices, then drop them slightly so people feel at ease because its "cheaper".....people tend to forget how low it was not too long ago

Feb 14, 2006
Its possible. My girl that lives in fremont says it was sellin for 2.67 in her area. Thats a dollar less than 3 weeks ago.

Jul 18, 2002
yeah, elections are coming up. they droppin the prices to show that they are makin the effort, then once the elections are over, shits goin back up again.

-fuck the dumb.

Mar 20, 2005
Dmac_nasty said:
yeah, elections are coming up. they droppin the prices to show that they are makin the effort, then once the elections are over, shits goin back up again.
I was just thinking the same shit earlier today when I seen gas was at $2.14.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Defy said:
they're supposed to drop to $2 or just below $2....its bullshit tho, they intentionally inflate the gas to outrageous prices, then drop them slightly so people feel at ease because its "cheaper".....people tend to forget how low it was not too long ago
2-0-Sixx said:
Yeah it will continue to go down a bit more, only to shoot right back up again. Don't be too happy...
What they said.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

yea gas has gone down, but I dont think its gonna go down much more...might go down alil more tho

about the gas deposits being found jus off shore...its gonna take years to bring that oil to our market so we might see the effects of that but not in the recent future

either way, the ceo's are making billions of dollars a year. If we are really strugglin for oil, how come they arent starvin too? Gas prices are high coz they want em to be high, not just coz theres a limit of oil resources...