Gas powered scooters.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
Can someone recommend a good one of these....finna swoop one up and anyone know which ones are good are not....???

hook it up wit a website or somethin.....

Jun 27, 2002
well fuck all ya'll then,. cant help a brotha out.....?

its all good, when i roll by in my gas powered scooter with nitrous with some chrome dubbs on it bitch then ya'll finna be jockin my shit huh.....ima throw some flowmasters on my shit and be barkin up the block in my shit........yeah that right , and when summer come ima throw some gold ones on it......

Apr 25, 2002
there's a go ped shop in hayward i think...look in the phone book in your area cuz i don't know where you're from...

i seen some chrome iroc's fro them muthafuckas i was rollin shit looked clean though

May 11, 2002
mustynutz said:
well fuck all ya'll then,. cant help a brotha out.....?

its all good, when i roll by in my gas powered scooter with nitrous with some chrome dubbs on it bitch then ya'll finna be jockin my shit huh.....ima throw some flowmasters on my shit and be barkin up the block in my shit........yeah that right , and when summer come ima throw some gold ones on it......
Did you know that they really have a nitrous setup for those. Ill see you in my mirrors while im on 1 wheel tho:devious: