Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2016
word, what set u from ol call ppl computer nerds and post on a outdated internet forum from a computer. Ol hate white ppl cuz they never fucc wit the trash that you are. Ol family don't got bail money for your broke ass and don't love you enough even if they could fake internet troll nobody loves you fucc off
nu hella mad lol. must of struck a nerve... middle class wannabe white boy?, Awax dick rider? which one r u? both?

Apr 5, 2016
TA90011 @TA90011

So who's alias are you?
ive posted under the name H @Hash Man until i was found out to be elow Im currently waiting to get another fake screenname S @Steve-oo in so i can keep on being a fafgot

Last edited by a moderator:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
That is not "catching a case", some of you a green to real street shit.

NO, his RICH DADDY paid, for the lawyers that got him off.
he did catch case you fucking idiot,the police only charged him based on his "gangster lifestyle",his family all contributed there, its hard to miss a 25k check, a lot of zero more then I'm used to!!! guessing his dad spent 300k, his son has brought back ATLEAST 5 times that since he has been free, maybe smart business decisions like that our why y'all jealous of there higher middle class living.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
ive posted under the name H @Hash Man until i was found out to be elow Im currently waiting to get another fake screenname S @Steve-oo in so i can keep on being a fafgot
Sounds right

Last edited: