GAS MILEAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2007
mrraskal666 said:
thats right, too hot!! especially in the summer 115F around july and august, and come on man I live in the City Of Sin, too many drunks they'll prolly run my ass over lol

Haha yea thats right...last time i was in Vegas I saw like 3 accidents, funny thing was they were all a few blocks from each other slowin traffic up like a mofo...fuk it get one them electric cars

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
mrraskal666 said:
any good used/new cars that have good gas mileage?

help me out
toyotas have good gas mileage

if you dont drive like an idiot

gas mileage means nothin if you drive fucked up

my gas mileage means nothing due to the fact i have a heavy foot and i rev past everyone..i think your personality plays a point in gas mileage

Nov 27, 2006
ima get a new civic coupe tomorrow i think, it gets 30/38 mileage and i think its gonna be around $17,000 for the ES which is the highest one. Im gettin a good deal from online at the oakland honda dealership.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
coondogg26 said:
ima get a new civic coupe tomorrow i think, it gets 30/38 mileage and i think its gonna be around $17,000 for the ES which is the highest one. Im gettin a good deal from online at the oakland honda dealership.
u gon have alot of asian kids tryna race you, have fun

stupid fucks think i wanna race half the time unless im blaring some DJ screw album

Nov 16, 2004
coondogg26 said:
It's an EX, that's a good deal. Stick or auto? How did you negotiate the price? I'm gonna get me one of these japanese cars with great MPG for $17K or under. I really don't see the gas prices coming down anytime soon or if at all...Will it ever go back under $3? I don't know.

Nov 27, 2006
Gas One said:
u gon have alot of asian kids tryna race you, have fun

stupid fucks think i wanna race half the time unless im blaring some DJ screw album
haha nah i aint gonna have no body kit or neon lights, for real tho wuts up wit Asians and makin their car as ugly as possible? 99% of the time rice rockets look completely ridiculous, tryin to make umm look all futuristic and shit.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
90-97
TOYOTA
HONDA
NISSAN

if you're on a budget

geos, neons, hyundais, & cavaliers get good gas mileage, but then you gotta deal with their mechanical failures which are inevitable.

Nov 27, 2006
smeezy said:
It's an EX, that's a good deal. Stick or auto? How did you negotiate the price? I'm gonna get me one of these japanese cars with great MPG for $17K or under. I really don't see the gas prices coming down anytime soon or if at all...Will it ever go back under $3? I don't know.
its a auto, just go online and get a quote and ull probably get a damn good deal. I think Oakland honda has around 180 civics in stock so they're given good prices. I was gonna get the LX but i can get the EX for just a little more. I think the new coupes look nice as hell too, way better than the old style, the sedans are ugly tho. Im 19 and this is gonna be my first car and im happy about it, im gettin good value. Ive been saving since i was 14 and i finally have enough, so im just lookin for the best car i can get for the cheapest price.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
coondogg26 said:
for real tho wuts up wit Asians and makin their car as ugly as possible? 99% of the time rice rockets look completely ridiculous, tryin to make umm look all futuristic and shit.
for real. shit dont even look like the same car when they done with it.

how the fuck you gonna race someone in a fuckin punk ass toyota..

im on the humble in a toyota...

sometimes when im in the 325i i just shit on toyotas with the kits...stupid asses goin like 80 mph 10 ft away from the red light tryna catch up with the little fag racigin seatbelts that go over your seat..

fuck you gonna install racing gear in your car when your shit dont go above 115 mph.

i feel so stupid putting my shit in overdrive on a toyota...like that does anything..ooo wow 90mph in 7 seconds..oh well. i still like my car. shit ainta speed monster tho.

Apr 25, 2002
way too hot to ride sportbikes in vegas during the day in the summer...it's cool to ride around the strip at night though. me and my folks trailered our sportbikes out there a couple years ago shit was pretty fun.

Jan 1, 2006
yep... I'm gonna cop me a motorcycle and use it for going places that I hit solo, mostly around my town. Need to cut through traffic, not a problem. But traveling more than 30 miles I'll switch to a car. Just that weather isn't always the best when riding a bike

Then again I buy a lot of stuff off impulse, cant fit that shit on a bike