GAS MILEAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

why you so worried about mileage in vegas???? its not like you commuting through the desert.....and the cost of living is low enough you can afford some gas.......

Aug 28, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
why you so worried about mileage in vegas???? its not like you commuting through the desert.....and the cost of living is low enough you can afford some gas.......
actually it takes about 20-30minutes to get from my house to the Strip depending on traffic, thats alot of gas, even though Cali is worser in traffic

C

CcytzO_Loc

mrraskal666 said:
actually it takes about 20-30minutes to get from my house to the Strip depending on traffic, thats alot of gas, even though Cali is worser in traffic

yeah try an hour - hour and a half to get to the bay or bacc when it should only take 20 minutes......we have fucced up traffic here....

Aug 28, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
yeah try an hour - hour and a half to get to the bay or bacc when it should only take 20 minutes......we have fucced up traffic here....
its gettin worser here year by year, too many people movin out here crampin up the city, i member it use to take about 10mins to get to the Strip bout 5-7 years ago

C

CcytzO_Loc

true though i know a lot of folks who moved that way.......i might myself one day too......

Aug 28, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
i dunno mayne....riding a bike in the desert doesn't sound very appealing.....
thats right, too hot!! especially in the summer 115F around july and august, and come on man I live in the City Of Sin, too many drunks they'll prolly run my ass over lol