Garr City Gz (Tyga Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2009
i was waitin on a sucka to go at tyga. tyga will flop on himself, anyone that comes out of the woodwork and diss this nigga is showin they hatin skills.

Apr 15, 2010
DOES ANYBODY KNOW A CAT UP OUTTA GARDENA NAME "Q" DA P ????? SHORT CAT PIMPIN! HE STAYS OUT IN THE INLAND EMPIRE ON A REGULAR. HE WAS MY CELLIE FOR A MINUTE. THIS NIGGA HAS "NOVA BARZ"

Feb 7, 2006
What Tyga dfrom sex jerk, paybacc, shotgun...if so I never heard. The nigga went to school at narbonne in the HUB. Let him claim what he want he aint a G like Jat Capone.

Mar 1, 2006
Thats why niggas aint never gonna progress with that crab in the bucket syndrome shit. So what if he claim compton get off the next mans dick and focus on makin a hit
. Muthafuckas want to attack a non aggressive muthafucka. What would be entertaining to hear a muthafucka pull his own card

Nov 8, 2008
www.myspace.com
Tyga do his shit but he has rubbed alot of peep's wrong on his way up,from what i hear bit nigga got bar's and that's all that matter's in this day and age to the few consumer's we have left.