gangsta rappers???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2004
peteysweetgrass said:
A-Wax, Smigg Dirtee, JT the Bigga Figga, Gorilla Pits, Woodie, Turf Talk, Assassin, Taydatay, Messy Marv, San Quinn, Yukmouth, the list goes on....A little Help, Y'all...
ive heard most these rappers and i dont think any are really that good.Yukmouth is aight.I bought messy marvs,san quinns,and jt the bigga figga's first couple cd's and wasnt impressed at all so i gave up on them.I even pulled these cd's out the other day to see if maybe i 'd change my mind.Anybody else????????

Nov 14, 2002
flipyawig said:
ive heard most these rappers and i dont think any are really that good.Yukmouth is aight.I bought messy marvs,san quinns,and jt the bigga figga's first couple cd's and wasnt impressed at all so i gave up on them.I even pulled these cd's out the other day to see if maybe i 'd change my mind.Anybody else????????
peep out the first 3 songs and tell me what you think of them....

BIGCHILL -VALLEYFORNIA-

B.C

Nov 6, 2004
Meelo said:
i wouldnt consider san quinn as a "gangster rapper"
thats what im sayin' most rappers from the bay are like "san quinn"..thats why im not feeling rappers from the bay area except for e-40,tooshort,killatay,luni coleone.The only stuff from Luni that i think's the best is the songs he does with rappers from KC.By himself hes not as good.