Gangs in the military????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
CRIMINAL_909 said:

WELL... IT DEPENDS... WHENEVER THERES A MURDER IN MY TOWN... ITS NEVER SPOKEN ON... UNLESS ITS A CAR ACCIDENT... BECAUSE I LIVE IN A WHITE COMMUNITY... AND THE MEDIA DOESNT WANNA GIVE THAT COMMUNITY A BAD REP AND MAKE THE PLACE SEEM GHETTOFIED... SO THATS Y INSTEAD OF SAYIN IT HAPPENED IN THE TOWN THAT I LIVE IN... THEY SAY IT HAPPENED IN ONTERIO... I DUNNO HOW MODESTO IS... BUT IF ITS NICE UP THERE... THAT COULD BE THE SAME WAY...

BUT FUCK IT THOUGH... IM AN ESE WHO MOVED OUT THE VARRIO :cool:
That's Bullshit the fucking white people dont wanna get known for bad reps but if its in the ghetto it's like oh there goes another murder oh well let them kill each other off, that's how the government is looking at it let them kill eachother who gives a fuck there just dumb fucks any way

Oct 31, 2005
Bulldog$4Life said:
That's Bullshit the fucking white people dont wanna get known for bad reps but if its in the ghetto it's like oh there goes another murder oh well let them kill each other off, that's how the government is looking at it let them kill eachother who gives a fuck there just dumb fucks any way
YUP... THATS Y THEY ALWAYS SAY IT HAPPENED IN A TOWN CLOSE TO IT FULL OF MINORITIES... BECAUSE SHIT LIKE THAT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN CITIES/TOWNS LIKE THAT