Gangs in the military????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
This stuff has been going on for several months now in the war.The gangs in the United States have been claiming their spots over their ans spray painting their Barrios everywheir which is causing some problems.What did the government expect.They just gave gangs a reason to legally shoot and kill someone without getting arrested and now they blame the gangs for that issue.The Goverment is a joke.

May 2, 2002
yeah it's a trip. i got a homeboy from my neighborhood that was shipped to iraq. he ended up taking flight on some southerner out there and got into all kinds of bullshit with the military over it. what do you expect when you put rivals in the same areas..you gotta expect shit to jump off no matter if they here or over there.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
BIG OSO LOC said:
yeah it's a trip. i got a homeboy from my neighborhood that was shipped to iraq. he ended up taking flight on some southerner out there and got into all kinds of bullshit with the military over it. what do you expect when you put rivals in the same areas..you gotta expect shit to jump off no matter if they here or over there.
I'm sorry but I completely disagree..

If you're on the other side of the world, fighting in a WAR where American soldiers are being killed every single day, how the fuck are you gonna fight some fucker on your side over some CA gang shit?? So if it's the military's fault for sticking rivals together, what are they supposed to do? Separate people by their affiliations? We'd have Sureno Marines, Norteno Marines, Crip and Blood Marines? What about racists? Do we have the KKK Marines and then the Blacks that don't like Mexican Marines?

If there's ever a time to put aside that shit, it would be in WAR. Think about it homie..

I'm not saying form a truce and let's all hug and be Brown together, but if you're in Iraq as an American soldier, save that shit. There's enough other shit going on..

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
caffeine said:
that fool john puts out the best undercover, crazy topics.....yeah thats the fox 11 in l.a
You mean Chris, Chris Blatchford, the legend. John Beard doesn't do the reports. And uh, check out the picture under my name. Fox Undercover's been the shit since we were 10 years old..

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Vamps said:
I'm sorry but I completely disagree..

If you're on the other side of the world, fighting in a WAR where American soldiers are being killed every single day, how the fuck are you gonna fight some fucker on your side over some CA gang shit?? So if it's the military's fault for sticking rivals together, what are they supposed to do? Separate people by their affiliations? We'd have Sureno Marines, Norteno Marines, Crip and Blood Marines? What about racists? Do we have the KKK Marines and then the Blacks that don't like Mexican Marines?

If there's ever a time to put aside that shit, it would be in WAR. Think about it homie..

I'm not saying form a truce and let's all hug and be Brown together, but if you're in Iraq as an American soldier, save that shit. There's enough other shit going on..
I was told that they would put the gangs stuff aside and fight for the country in the war,but afterwards they would hang out only with their who they have affilliation with and start tagging up areas. They do work together in battle.

May 2, 2002
fuckin vamps comin from left field...where you been at?? anyways it depends on the individual. you got those who do put all that shit aside when they are at war but they the same ones that will shake a rivals hands in the streets. speakin on my homeboy, he's a northerner and he got that northern militant mentality.....yeah i admit he joined the military to better his life but then ends up gettin shipped to iraq like cattle for some dumb fuck who they call president. now he's over there dodgin bullets and seeing death on every corner and his close friends heads being blown off and shit...and then some southerner from L.A is gonna mouth off at him sayin buster this and that...you think my boy is gonna give a fuck about puttin shit aside for this sucka...fuck no. bombin on that fool was the least of his worries out there feel me. he just resorted to doin what's natural for him. just like a marine is trained to fight the enemy...he's bred to fight the enemy. that's why this whole thread came up about gangs in the military. these fools don't wanna hear about puttin nothin aside cause they ain't puttin nothin aside when their puttin bullets through an enemies face. you can say i'm wrong but this is how i'm seein it.

Mar 2, 2004
HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GONNA REPORT ON THE SAME SHIT. SINCE THE SHOOTING OF THOSE COPS IN CERES I THINK I'VE SEEN IT IN THE MODESTO BEE NEWSPAPER A MILLION TIMES AND ON TV, PLUS YOU CAN FIND ARTICLES ON IT EVERYWHERE ON THE NET. HOW ABOUT ALL OF THE PPL COPS HAVE KILLED IN THE MODESTO/CERES/STANISLAUS COUNTY AREA ALONE? WHAT ABOUT THAT? THEY SHOULD REPORT THAT MORE OFTEN. YOU DON'T EVER HEAR ANYTHING. HOW ABOUT THE LATINO THEY KILLED IN MODESTO JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO WHY ISN'T THAT IN THERE? OR MAYBE THE 11 YR OLD LATINO KID THE SWAT TEAM KILLED WHEN THEY RAIDED A HOUSE IN NORTH MODESTO, SHOT THE KID IN THE BACK WHEN HE WAS FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND. HOW COME WE AINT NEVER HEAR THIS SHIT? AND THE COPS DONT GET SHIT FOR THE CRIMES THEY DO.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Vamps said:
You mean Chris, Chris Blatchford, the legend. John Beard doesn't do the reports. And uh, check out the picture under my name. Fox Undercover's been the shit since we were 10 years old..
my bad i meant chris, im still tryingto find the undercover stories i recorded back in those days

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
caffeine said:
my bad i meant chris, im still tryingto find the undercover stories i recorded back in those days
Through various means I've put together a nice little collection of old ass "episodes." I wanna restore 'em and put 'em all out on DVD. That's the dream..

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
WestRumble said:
HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GONNA REPORT ON THE SAME SHIT. SINCE THE SHOOTING OF THOSE COPS IN CERES I THINK I'VE SEEN IT IN THE MODESTO BEE NEWSPAPER A MILLION TIMES AND ON TV, PLUS YOU CAN FIND ARTICLES ON IT EVERYWHERE ON THE NET. HOW ABOUT ALL OF THE PPL COPS HAVE KILLED IN THE MODESTO/CERES/STANISLAUS COUNTY AREA ALONE? WHAT ABOUT THAT? THEY SHOULD REPORT THAT MORE OFTEN. YOU DON'T EVER HEAR ANYTHING. HOW ABOUT THE LATINO THEY KILLED IN MODESTO JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO WHY ISN'T THAT IN THERE? OR MAYBE THE 11 YR OLD LATINO KID THE SWAT TEAM KILLED WHEN THEY RAIDED A HOUSE IN NORTH MODESTO, SHOT THE KID IN THE BACK WHEN HE WAS FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND. HOW COME WE AINT NEVER HEAR THIS SHIT? AND THE COPS DONT GET SHIT FOR THE CRIMES THEY DO.
I feel you on that.In Sacramento the cops don't turn their sirens on or lights when their in a hurry and hit people walking and cars moving.They don't care.They don't appologize or nothing.They just cover themselves when they make mistakes.

Oct 31, 2005
AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO R AGAINST GANGS KEEP SAYIN...

"SEND THOSE DAMN GANGSTERS TO THE MILITARY SO THEY CAN KILL EACHOTHER OFF"

BUT YET LOOK WHAT HAPPENS... DUMB FUCKS

Oct 31, 2005
WestRumble said:
HOW ABOUT THE LATINO THEY KILLED IN MODESTO JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO WHY ISN'T THAT IN THERE? OR MAYBE THE 11 YR OLD LATINO KID THE SWAT TEAM KILLED WHEN THEY RAIDED A HOUSE IN NORTH MODESTO, SHOT THE KID IN THE BACK WHEN HE WAS FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND. HOW COME WE AINT NEVER HEAR THIS SHIT? AND THE COPS DONT GET SHIT FOR THE CRIMES THEY DO.

WELL... IT DEPENDS... WHENEVER THERES A MURDER IN MY TOWN... ITS NEVER SPOKEN ON... UNLESS ITS A CAR ACCIDENT... BECAUSE I LIVE IN A WHITE COMMUNITY... AND THE MEDIA DOESNT WANNA GIVE THAT COMMUNITY A BAD REP AND MAKE THE PLACE SEEM GHETTOFIED... SO THATS Y INSTEAD OF SAYIN IT HAPPENED IN THE TOWN THAT I LIVE IN... THEY SAY IT HAPPENED IN ONTERIO... I DUNNO HOW MODESTO IS... BUT IF ITS NICE UP THERE... THAT COULD BE THE SAME WAY...

BUT FUCK IT THOUGH... IM AN ESE WHO MOVED OUT THE VARRIO :cool:

May 5, 2002
damn vamps what up ain't heard from you in a minute what up

i tought some marines and special forces mma when i was down range in the sandbox(iraq)

if i met a marine or soldier in the ring id almost always win but put them out in the desert, or urban warfare i wouldn't last a second- diffrent type of training.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Vamps said:
Through various means I've put together a nice little collection of old ass "episodes." I wanna restore 'em and put 'em all out on DVD. That's the dream..
im still looking for the tortilla flats compton crip gang episode