GANGS IN KANSAS CITY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

YEAH WE MIGHTA BUMPED INTO EACHOTHER...
IF YOU HUNG AROUND A LOT OF MEXICANS..
IM FROM kck....SO I KNOW HELLA kANSAS CATS....
PEEPS I KNOW IN THE MO....ARE EITHER FAM....OR CATS I KNOW FROM MY CUZN'S...

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
mayne, i was all over northeast. that's my hood fa sho, but now i'm in the stank ass navy. i had to take care of my daughter. i couldn't have her commin up the same way i did, so i tried to make life a lil better for her. figured the military could help. it did its job, so now i'm just looking to get out, ya know? yeah, but northeast is the town for real....i miss it, somewhat.....but its better this way.....i still fuck with my main folks from there so its all good. the rest are dead or in prison. that place definatley seems like its only a two-way road for most. ya feel?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

NO DOUBT....ITS CHANGED A LOT...
MEXICANS TOOK THAT BITCH OVER FA SHO....
I ROLL THROUGH THERE TO HIT SOME CATS UP....ONCE IN A WHILE...
I MEMBER WHEN IT WAS JUST WHITE AND BLACK FOLKS....THAT WAS THE MAJORITY...
BUT NOW...ITS ALL MEXICANS....
BUT I FEEL YOU ON THE 20WAY DILL...LIKE I SAID ONE OF MY FAMS ARE IN PRISON...THE OTHER BEEN NEARLY KILLED WHEN HE GOT JUMPED....
1 OF MY COUSIN (GIRL) GOT BLASTED (R.I.P.)....OLIVIA..

THAT PLACE DOGG ....IT'LL CHANGE YOU....
THATS WHY MY POPS NEVER LET ME GO DOWN THERE BUT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE....
BUT SHIT....WHEN WE DID...GOT INTO HELLA DIRT...YA FEEL?

YOU HAVE TO WHEN YOU DOWN THERE OR NIGGAS WONT EXCEPT YOU.....
GOOD SHIT ON KEEPIN YOUR GIRL OUT THAT PLACE.....DONT WANT HER BEING A VICTIM....

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
Re: ..............................

yeah, its all different now. well, at least for the ones who used to put it down around there. i'm sure, in fact i know the new cats in the hood are going through the same shit though...places like that never really change....only the faces.....

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
Re: .........................

JLMACN said:
NO DOUBT....I FEEL THAT..
WHERE YOU STAY AT NOW?
IM STILL IN THE DOTTE......

shit, i'm in norfolk, va for the next year and a half, but my family moved out into this nice part of independence.......i don't know where i'm going to go when i get back.....

Jul 22, 2002
hell yeah them southdale white boys are shitty the look like clowns and shit .......and each time they wanna bang they gotta bring a gun to hide behind...or just get they ass whopped.........

i kick it wit one of the most hated gangs probably in kc(913) and thats the 32nd street crips..(also called TRE DUECE)

yes there are lots of wanna be's in kc...like for instance my cuzzin is and some of the OGs are cuu wit th real F13s cuz they used to bang back in the day with them but grew up.......and now the little wanna be's wanna bang like there hard and shit....not knowin we kick it wit there OGs.............and fuck their bitches...................

Dec 24, 2018
y'all on some B.S. ive seen niggas die ik of a few gangs down there
Bloods idc who to say I aint getting linked to shii
51st crips
Vatos Locos
and a bunch of others dat aren't dat big....all ik is dat yall are funny go to KC and call a real gang banger a day and watch what happens.....like frfr yall r stupid asf.....even back when this was posted yall speaking on sum dumb shii