GANGS IN KANSAS CITY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

But you sure do pretend you're a ghetto hard street thug when you talk about it.... yo. Word life.

And nobody "Role(s)" man, they roll like they gettin' buttered. No doubt, B. It's just basic thuganomics.
well said stagga lee

Jan 27, 2003
lol j, yeah we got that shit down here too....there are some down ass mothafuckers here though, but 2 briana i dont know if u should open your mouth about somethin you might not never know nothin about......you could be right, you could be wrong

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
@JLMACN.....most my old school homies are nes, i grew up in northeast. i know most them fools. holler at me....maybe i know your cousin........

the weakest click i ever came across were these punk ass white dudes who called themselves dogg pound clicc. they lived by van horn high school. i sold them 2 ounces of lawnmower grass...you know how the grass hardens underneathe the lawn mower...i sacked that shit and told em it was chronic......shit was funny as hell.........

Nov 14, 2002
betthatstang said:
word life? Thuganomics? Does somebody watch a lil Smack Down?
Ya damn fuckin' right... I'm home tonight because in just about 33 minutes, it's comin' on.

And you know, John Cena's little "freestyles" (if you'd call 'em that) are really damn good. I don't know who writes them but they are some seriously hardcore diss lyrics.

Briana:
well said stagga lee

Apr 21, 2003
awww rainbow bright!!!
thats cute as hell!!

hey JLMACN
i saw your post coming up and i fucking started scrolling like crazy, but your shit is gone!! made me laugh

Feb 23, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

Ya damn fuckin' right... I'm home tonight because in just about 33 minutes, it's comin' on.

And you know, John Cena's little "freestyles" (if you'd call 'em that) are really damn good. I don't know who writes them but they are some seriously hardcore diss lyrics.

BROCK AND BIG SHOW HAD A FUCKIN WAR.. MADE THE WHOLE FUCKIN RING CALAPSE.. ECW,ECW,ECW,ECW,ECW,ECW........
I MEAN WWE,WWE,WWE,WWE,WWE,WWE.......
I REALLY MEAN WWF,WWF,WWF,WWF,WWF..........
I'M SURE THERE IS SOME WRITER BACK STAGE HOOKIN CENA'S SHIT.. AUSTIN V.S GOLDBERG WRESTLEMANIA XX HOPEFULLY!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Nightbreed said:
@JLMACN.....most my old school homies are nes, i grew up in northeast. i know most them fools. holler at me....maybe i know your cousin........
i have a few cousin's in NE....tamayo's, camacho's., Raya's...Leon's....

those are their last names...if you know anyone wit these last names in NE...let me know..

Nightbreed said:
the weakest click i ever came across were these punk ass white dudes who called themselves dogg pound clicc. they lived by van horn high school.
i totally forgot about these cats...
ithey were some dumb fucks huh.....

trick420 said:
hey JLMACN
i saw your post coming up and i fucking started scrolling like crazy, but your shit is gone!! made me laugh

what you talkin bout mami?
let me know......

Nov 14, 2002
That shit was easily the best Smackdown in years last night. Cruiserweights kicked ass (as usual) and I'm sorry, but a collapsing ring! Jesus fuckin' Christ. I got one thing to say about smackdown... SMACKFUCKIN'DOWN!

And I'd def watch Raw but I don't have cable because I don't watch TV other than Smackdown and Judge Judy.

Oh and Goldberg is a fuckin' pussy. He's a bad wrestler, he's an asshole in real life and all of those WcW kats can kiss my ass.

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
i knew of the camacho's... probably met a few...not sure....the past is a blur, ya know......i mainly fucked with compos', mcghee's, champion's, tnoko's, cruz's, pace's, stafford's and cordnatos'.......of course more, but those were my main folks from nes.....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

i know of some t'noko's - ricky, andy, andre....3 bros....
yeah i know what you mean about the past....
i knew hella people by way of my cousin..
but cant remember their names....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

when i was a younger cat...
couldnt do much back then...
on Brighten St.
by Pizza Hut......

i member we rob some dudes crib when he was out of town...
one of my cuzn's are locked up now...19 and got 10 yrs...
the other slangs...
we all do....lol

whats your age...im 22