GANG VIOLENCE IN L.A.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
YEAH I KNOW HUERO FROM SETENTAS,HE WAS MY CO-WORKER BUT HE GOT FIRED LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO,I WORK AT THE LOADING DOCKS SO YOU MEET ALOT OF PEOPLE,THERES LIKE 200 EMPLOYEES HA HA..WE USED TO GO PARTY DOWN THERE IN HIS HOUSE AFTER WORK...SHITS CRAZY HE GOT BULLET HOLES IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE LOL REMINDED ME OF PICO UNION LOL,,BUT YEAH I REMEMBER WHEN THE SHIT FIRST POPPED WITH THE BLOODS...SETENTAS AND THE BLOODS USED TO BE COOL WITH EACH OTHER ..AND EVEN HANGED OUT TOGETHER..WHEN THE BEEF STARTED,HE TOLD US NOT STOP BY AFTER DARK,TOO DANGEROUS ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MEXICAN AND GOT A SHAVED HEAD LIKE ME...HE GOT THE BOMB ASS CHRONIC THOUGH

Y

Yay-ee-yay-ee

lolllll @ axin for protection in the jail

thats cuz cali's population is 33% mesican and about 7% black dumbass

ese's aint runnin compton even though they half the population, crips n bloods still run most of it
and as far as SC goes u already know wes up
who's makin the papers?

Y

Yay-ee-yay-ee

and about that protection in jail thing, the eses r teaming up with the aryan nation against blacks
thats why

Y

Yay-ee-yay-ee

u talkin bout crips axin for peace treaty's on the news they talkin bout crips killin crips, cuz the southsiders aint doin shit to em u dumbass bee-eye-itch

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
crips n bloods still run most of it
EXACTLY,I NEVER SAID THEY DIDNT,BUT THEY DONT RUN ALL OF COMPTON ANYMORE...WHICH MEANS THEY DONT RUN COMPTON,,,,AND THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS THE ARYAN BROTHER HOOD IN THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL HA HA...ONLY BLACKS,SURENOS,PIASAS AND THE GREENLIGHTERS FROM MARA VILLA AND OTHER OUTCASTS..AND AS FOR THEM CALLING FOR PROTECTION ,IT WAS A LAWSUIT BROUGHT BY BLACK INMATES TO GET HOUSED SEPRATELY IN THE COUNTY FOR PROTECTION...IM JUST CALLIN IT LIKE IT IS,I AINT TRYING TO TO TALK SHIT..

F

FUCK_$UR

I hate when I hear homeboys and skraps claiming "Brown Pride" Come on now homeboy. How are you going to go off saying some shit like that when you hate on your own people. I'm proud to be Mexican yeah but I'm not about that Brown Pride shit. No offense to the homies that aren't banging and say it. To me it's just stupid if you're banging the North or South and hollering "Brown Pride" when you got hate for one another.