gaming pc...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
nah I haven't, but 3 friends of mine have and their computers were amazing. 2 got desktops and 1 got a laptop, the next desktop I get is definately gonna be from there. You should google some reviews of the site, mad reputable magazines and websites got nothing but good things to say.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
http://www.tomshardware.com/us/#redir is a great site for reviews and tests they do video card testing once a month and have a pick for the best gaming card in each price range. You will also want to decide if you want a SSD or a regular hard drive (probably depends on if you can fit it in your budget). Then you need a power suply, motherboard, CPU, ram, case, CPU cooler (if you don't want to use the stock one, case fans and a dvd drive. You can find a lot of good deals on a power supply and dvd burner where the dvd burner is basically free. If you want a good case that is basic looking and not flashy I would go with the Antec 300 they can be bought for around $50 and one version even comes with all of the fans you will need. An AMD processor is going to be the best processor for a cheap build but you could go with a i5 or i7 if you have the money. And if you live near a Micro Center they have really good deals on CPU's and motherboards.