gaming pc...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i know little here and there about pcs..but im thinking about getting one built.....could anyone give me some info about wut i should get or buy..

Apr 19, 2008
you can make a bomb gaming PC for $500-600 (+tax) boodles. $1000 would be a god amongst beasts...with liquid cooling, dual SLi's, quad cores (and actually utilizing all 4 cores)!!!! ...nom nom nom

oh, and, what game are you trying to play? if it isnt that major, no need to over do it.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i went out and got myself an ASUS G60 republic of gamers laptop for a lil over a Gball

but it runs all the newest games on highest settings wit no problems

i would suggest it to anyone thats lookin for a gaming system

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
ill tell you this

if you get an i3, i5, i7 then make sure you turn off hyperthreading or multithreading if you only use one core

if you decide to run a quad-core, then dont mess wit it

i got my old PC built at a store in ceres, i pointed to what i wanted in the PC and they put it together, at the time it was top notch shit that would have cost a G from gateway or dell, i paid 550 for my tower w/o a monitor

try looking a few PC stores up and see if they build towers...if they do, thats the cheapest method

if u wanna look up computer shit and read reviews which i suggest you do...go to www.newegg.com and browse around

Mar 11, 2004
is alienware any good? i mean i kno that alot of gaming is done on there but as far as money goes is it worth spending it on one? ive always thought about getting one but just cuz i heard it was good...i dont really care for dell all my dells end up messin up and honestly im a MAC person but for gaming im not sure?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
is alienware any good? i mean i kno that alot of gaming is done on there but as far as money goes is it worth spending it on one? ive always thought about getting one but just cuz i heard it was good...i dont really care for dell all my dells end up messin up and honestly im a MAC person but for gaming im not sure?
alien ware = pretty custom painted and modded casing. Better off building your own machine.

Jul 5, 2009
It's way better to build yo own rig cause you learn so much about compatibility with the different parts and all the nerdy terms and you get ooh's and ahh's when people come over. You might even get some pussy every now and then lol. The bad thing is, now everybody and they mama want me to "look" at they computer.

Apr 25, 2002
well if u had a g to spend on a computer how would you guys build yours....likwid it seems like u know your shit..could you give me some specs....