Games youd like to see made

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2009
grand theft auto juarez
grand theft auto middle east
grand theft auto jamrock
grand theft auto tokyo
grand theft auto rio di janero
rambo

Jun 24, 2005
A new Mutant Leauge Football
I thought I was the only one who wanted Mutant League back!

Next-gen Mutant League Football, and even Mutant League Hockey, would be dope as fuck.

I missed throwing the long bombs, and having the defender get blown to pieces. that shit was so fuckin' fun.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Tekken Tag 2

Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 (#1 is on gba, but that shit is raw)

Soul Calibur 5

another gta with a non white character that has car customization & online multiplayer....actually, what would be dope is if it were just an online city, so you can jack cars & customize them, bring them to your garage, then hope next time someone didn't jack you.....but if they did you could find them & retaliate....it'd be like free roam only better & most of the multiplayer games would take place there while other people can fuck shit up......

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
a game where you play as an addict, depending on which drug of choice you become an addict on. crackhead, tweeker, heroin, whatever the fuck, the possible story lines are endless......they need to add some scenes from half baked, especially the rehab part so we can hear bob saget say "i used to suck dick for coke"