Game's brother, Bigfase100 gets his ass handed to him!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2006
WHERE IS BIGFASE said:
SPIDER LOC WELCOMED BIGFASE100 TO BE IN HIS NEW VID ,I WELCOMED THE OPPORTUNITY.
THE QUICK SHOT WAS FILMED ON BRAZIL.
DUBCNN.COM CAME AND I GOT THE CHANCE TO HOLLA AT THEM ON A POSITIVE NOTE.THE SHOT FOR THE VID WAS GOOD.
AS EVERYTHING WAS WRAPPING UP,A OLD ASS FAKE NIGGA (FROM MY HOOD THAT RUNS TO GLENDALE TO SUCK JAYCEONS DICK ABOUT ONCE A WEEK) GOT AT ME ABOUT "HAVIN CRABS (CRIPS) IN THE HOOD.
CANT NO NIGGA TELL ME WHO I CAN HAVE ON MY BLOCK!

THE NIGGA STARTED LOUD MOUFIN AS NIGGAZ STARTED TO LEAVE,HE GOT UP IN MY FACE AND TO KEEP IT 100% REAL,THE NIGGA CAUGHT ME WITH A BLOW TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD AND DROPPED ME .I STARTED TO POP THE GREASE OFF THIS NIGGA,BUT IMA THINKER.IF I WENT OUT LIKE THAT,MY LIFE WAS OVER.

SO TO LET U KNOW THE REAL, $$$ BUYS NIGGAZ IN THESE STREETS.
AFTER ME AND JAYCEON SPLIT UP, NIGGAZ THAT KNEW ME FOR 20 YEARS WENT SIDEWAYS ON ME JUST SO THEY COULD GET CLOSER TO HIM AND POSSIBLY GET SOMTHIN OUT OF HIM.

BOTTOM LINE -
FUCK THIS GANG SHIT!
I BEEN OUT HERE FOR 20 YEARS DOIN IT NONSTOP!
IM TIRED OF IT,IF YOU HUSTLIN KEEP HUSTLIN!
& FUCK WITH YO PROVEN REAL ONES.
PEOPLE WANNA SEE ME GO TO JAIL 4 LIFE,ITS NOT HAPPENIN
I GOT WORK TO DO OUT HERE!
Video of the incident:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MyElQATk60

Nov 13, 2004
nah...fase a g still....I mean he knew the nigga, it was a misunderstanding. I think he was right for just gettin up and keepin it movin. Tyson got knocked out a couple of times, so did Roy Jones, and I dont think any of us would go as far as to say they pussy. Shit happens. And Tyson and Jones didnt have to deal with gang ignorance or life or death over a punk ass push/smack/hit/punch whatever it was.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
the shit that goes on in the hood, your own hood, cant be considerd bein punked. unless its one sayin "dont ever come outside, or dont come to the block" an you dont.....its always on some real shit, or most of the time....usually its when one muphucka is outa line.....an he deserved what happend....its funny how alot of squares be commentatin on whats what an whos who

Aug 6, 2006
nob0die said:
yall a bunch of dick riders .. fool gets pushed.. and now its... Fase got smashed, pummeled/broke off...
wow a niga got pushed... who cares...
He got pushed now? Are you blind? The nigga admitted he got smashed and I quote, "Yea, he caught me with a cold one to the head", you dumb as cornball.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX0GroQ0Y7Y&mode=related&search=

fillyacup said:
the shit that goes on in the hood, your own hood, cant be considerd bein punked. unless its one sayin "dont ever come outside, or dont come to the block" an you dont.....its always on some real shit, or most of the time....usually its when one muphucka is outa line.....an he deserved what happend....its funny how alot of squares be commentatin on whats what an whos who
I don't know what "hood" you're from, but when you let someone smash you (especially in your own hood) and don't do shit about it but get on youtube talkin shit the next day, you're a sucka..

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ParkBoyz said:
I don't know what "hood" you're from, but when you let someone smash you (especially in your own hood) and don't do shit about it but get on youtube talkin shit the next day, you're a sucka..

i see what your sayin but like you also said liteweight....its HOOD shit...THEY hood shit. cant anyone speak on they hood shit unless they aint knowin whats up...

talkin shit was his form of defendin himself, wrong choice cuz all it is is gona escalate shit