game:::::::::

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2002
Ya'll wack and gay. if street stars aren't people ya'll admire then who do ya'll admire. Bill cosby, Kobe bryant, or Oprah Winfrey, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Kayne West lol, Method man, Bill Gates.

I MADE THE POST THAT'S RIGHT THE MAN

WHO admires drug dealers and HUSTLE-RAPPERS, notice i didn't say Gangsta Rappers. I want to be 34 like Mac dre in the benz wit the dred loc hair. Flashin waffle stacks. Thow wows. Ya'll tardy as hell. If ya'll notice it is HUSTLE-RAP that is about to take over. Mac dre turned into a hustle rapper, the people with the receipe were Jt the Bigga figga and Rich the Factor. Quinn, now we got Messy who is leading the pack don't you see everbody features him dugh. Then Fat Tone Three cd's in one year. Speed up. And guess what ;they don't rap for the b*****es. They rap about gettin that doe yaddidmean. Keak the Sneak "Coutin Other Peoples Money" . I didn't know ya'll didin't even understand what ya'll was listening too and how it was suppose to influence you. It is game dummies. Not music. You pay and soak uncut raw game. Game is to be sold not I'm done. Ya'll cleared something up for me too. Thanks. Play pimpin. that is why nobody hardly features 40 play pimpin no snoop features either . The young D boyz was kind of right with there diss many years ago , because the click was saven girls and makin babies.

YOu want to be a playa or captain sav 'em circle yes or no.

All in The doe . I always wondered why when I went to nor cali niggas wasn't all the way there wit the game that came from there soil. Ya'll crazy ya'll some of the best entrepreneues in the rap industry. I definitly say Jt The Bigga figga is a better buisness "man" than Damon Dash. Tardy . Ya'll fail . That is how a Mac Dre or Messy Marv can look like a superstar to there next door neighbor. but the only diffrence is one has G-A-M-E and one doesn't. All praise be to God. Get yo doe. And get stupid "Foe niggas in the benz wit the dred lock hair" Go stupid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apr 25, 2002
readyreader said:
I didn't know ya'll didin't even understand what ya'll was listening too and how it was suppose to influence you. It is game dummies. Not music. You pay and soak uncut raw game. Game is to be sold not im done
So do I got more game than the "hustle rappers" if I download they shit??? Thats hustlin full circle, right?