GAME WIT ALL THAT TALK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Sean Tz said:
Major or inde I would take a major deal off top over an independent label, if shit was constructed right. Exposure and nationwide credibility first, the money is gon come regardless. Once you get on a major then you can set up other business ventures and outlets for your own individual camp. If millions of people know you and like your music as opposed to a few thousand you make the call which route would you take..................
EXACTLY!! Damn, I wish cats out here would understand that shit...but they all believe that selling a few thousand copies on each drop is better than selling a million (not making bank off the first release), then starting your own shit up and selling 5 or 6 million every time you drop and making everything besides what other cats put into it. EVERYBODY'S FIRST MAJOR RELEASE IS HYPE!! After that, the sales are real, and you are making what you see cats making!! The only thing you gotta worry about on a first album is everybody believing the hype...

Right on Sean T, that's real shit!!

Mar 8, 2003
getlow415 said:
SO WHEN I SAY IM TRYIN TO BRING HOME A RING FOR THE BAY THAT MEANS::::
WE GONE HAVE EXTRA LOOT AND OPPORTUNITY TO REP THIS BAY AND PUT THE TIGHTEST REPRESENTATION OF WHO WE ARE TO THE FORE FRONT.
i feel u on that mane...buuuuut...im sayin the oportunities(spell check) that bay cats are gonna get is gonna be thru YOU. So that means more money and more hustle for YOU. i mean there aint nothin wrong with it...but its more of a monopoly cause if your the only one that really has the bay with outsiders deals n shit then no1 is gonna reconise other bay artists and just focus on what YOU as JT brings out mane...

now that i dont like

Dec 21, 2003
Opinon from Va

I got question tho...He signed a 1 album deal? You never put out a album on him ?....

But from what i heard i wouldnt be mad...As long as i get my %50 i wouldnt giving a flying fuck....Shit ill take a deal like that right now for some underground shit like that....I aint from the bay im from va...NORTHERN VA.....Timberland & Neptunes do the same shit to niggas like us like Dre duz to the bay....I dunno Maybe they aint heard no fire from here...BUT THATS CUZ THEY AINT HEARD ME....shit HOLLA @ ME JT we can get it popping...

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
SONNY BLAC GET OFF MY DICK!!!!!!

SONNY BLAC IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT SHIT HAPPENING THRU ME , MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN FOR YOUR SELF AND PUT MOTHER FUCKAZ ON LIKE ME. THATS THE ONLY REASON IM IN THIS POSITION NOW CAUSE I WAS WILLING TO TAKE A CHANCE. SO FOR YOU TO GET ON HERE SAYIN THATS WHAT YOU DONT LIKE, THATS LIKE ME SAYIN I DONT LIKE THAT DR. DRE GOT THE WEST ON LOCK AND BIG SHIT HAPPENS THRU HIS COMPANY, AND I WOULD BE A STRAIGHT BITCH, HATER.........................LIKE YOU LOLOLOLOLO!!!!

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
INDEPENDENT GETS YOU YOUR RENT,INSURANCE,CAR NOTE AND ALL BILLS PAID IF NOTHIN ELSE

NIGGAZ ACT LIKE GETTIN A MAJOR DEAL IS OPTIONAL, THEM PEOPLE DONT OWE US SHIT! THATS WHY THEY PICK THE HOTTEST CATS OUT THAT HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE THEY MONEY BACK. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A&R HANGINGS????? WELL THAT WHEN AN A&R SIGNS SOMEONE THAT

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
INDEPENDENT GETS YOU YOUR RENT,INSURANCE,CAR NOTE AND ALL BILLS PAID IF NOTHIN ELSE

NIGGAZ ACT LIKE GETTIN A MAJOR DEAL IS OPTIONAL, THEM PEOPLE DONT OWE US SHIT! THATS WHY THEY PICK THE HOTTEST CATS OUT THAT HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE THEY MONEY BACK. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A&R HANGINGS????? WELL THAT WHEN AN A&R SIGNS SOMEONE THAT FLOPS, EVEN BEFORE THE NEXT SEASON ROLLS AROUND THEY ASS IS LOOKING FOR A JOB AT ANOTHER LABEL. SO YOU THINK THEY RISKING THEY ASS FOR US HELL NAW, YOU HAVE TO BE A SURE SHOT OFF TOP.

EXAMPLE SEE WHO YOU KNOW THAT SIGNED A MAJOR DEAL IN THE LAST 3 TO 5 YEARS AND ARE STILL HERE EATING ON THE SAME DEAL????????????????
FROM THE BAY THAT IS OR EVEN L.A. NOBODY THATS JUST IT...

SO QUIT BEING SCARED TO WORK YOUR OWN SHIT IF YOU DONT NO ONE ELSE WILL, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ASK 100 RAPPERS FROM THE BAY TO L.A.

THEY ONLY RESPECT ME NOW CAUSE I KEPT GOING WHEN THEY PULLED THE RUG FROM US, NOW ITS A MATTER OF TIME FOR WE TAKE THE CHAMPIONSHIP WATCH WHAT HAPPENS GOD PLACES THE POWER IN THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO HE CHOOSES. IM NOT SAYIN THATS ME IM JUST SAYIN WHEN THE POWER SHIFTS THERE WILL BE A REASON FOR IT AND IM JUST TRYIN TO BE ON THAT TEAM THAT HAS A PURPOSE FOR BALLIN OUT IN THIS POWERFUL GAME CALLED THE RAP BUSINESS. AND I AINT TALKIN CARS AND ICE, IM TALKING IMPROVING LIFE AND NETWORKING TWICE, PEOPLE STARVIN AND I LOVE SPENDING RAP MONEY TO EMPLOY REGULAR PEOPLE WHO COULDNT GET A REGULAR JOB BUT HIP HOP CAME TO THE RESCUE NOW THEY CAN MAKE SOME KIND OF LOOT LEAGALLY AND STILL FEED THEY FAMILY. THAT RIGHT THERE IS REAL PURPOSE BIGGER THAN JUST INDIVIDUAL BUT NETWORK OF PEOPLE BENIFITING TOGETHER WORKING TOGETHER, ABSOLUTELY NO FREE LOADERS LIKE SONNY BLAC GOT THE NERVE TO POST THAT COMMENT TWICE, THE FIRST TIME ALRIGHT BUT THE SECOND TIME I GOT TO STING THE FAG FOR SPEAKING ON GROWN FOLX BIZ, YOU SHOULD KNOW MY PURPPOSE BY NOW I SEEN YOUR NAME TO MANY TIMES ON MY THREADS DICK RIDER. JUST MY OPINION RIGHT SO DONT NOBODY TRY DEFEND HIM FAIR FIGHT.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
if you smart you roll with jt not against him.... he been doin this.. he may not have the bread to go head up with dre or interscope, but the connects jt has does..if he say its crackin, well then PLEASE BELIEVE IT!!!!!

handle your business figg..

Mar 8, 2003
Re: SONNY BLAC GET OFF MY DICK!!!!!!

getlow415 said:
SONNY BLAC IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT SHIT HAPPENING THRU ME , MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN FOR YOUR SELF AND PUT MOTHER FUCKAZ ON LIKE ME. THATS THE ONLY REASON IM IN THIS POSITION NOW CAUSE I WAS WILLING TO TAKE A CHANCE. SO FOR YOU TO GET ON HERE SAYIN THATS WHAT YOU DONT LIKE, THATS LIKE ME SAYIN I DONT LIKE THAT DR. DRE GOT THE WEST ON LOCK AND BIG SHIT HAPPENS THRU HIS COMPANY, AND I WOULD BE A STRAIGHT BITCH, HATER.........................LIKE YOU LOLOLOLOLO!!!!
i like how it is that when i say wut i feel bout other people makin my choices on how i get in the game is hillarious...but

honestly i understand why ur doing this and makes it more clear cause it is true that dre does have the west on lock and dosent support the west really...and the game is the first real west nigga he signed in a long ass time..

and how i ment i dont like it...is that the same way YOU dont like dr.dre gettin all the shine for the west so it kinda shows that we in the same situation jt.

Mar 8, 2003
DUTCH-F.E said:
if you smart you roll with jt not against him.... he been doin this.. he may not have the bread to go head up with dre or interscope, but the connects jt has does..if he say its crackin, well then PLEASE BELIEVE IT!!!!!

handle your business figg..

yea it IS smart rollin with JT but then you got those who are like me that rather be a leader than a follower...and that aint hard to understand really...i mean honestly i got love for the bay but then at the same time i dont support it because MUSICWISE im tired of the same bullshit...i see new niggas commin up yea thats coo..makin money but i dont see mainstream..and also how are we gonna worry bout cali exposure when we cant even get the bay area off the ground..

and i think we all forgettin 40 water cause that nigga wreckin shop but then he dont get that MAINSTREAM shine but he forced his way in...why????

folk was different

Re: INDEPENDENT GETS YOU YOUR RENT,INSURANCE,CAR NOTE AND ALL BILLS PAID IF NOTHIN ELSE

getlow415 said:
NIGGAZ ACT LIKE GETTIN A MAJOR DEAL IS OPTIONAL, THEM PEOPLE DONT OWE US SHIT! THATS WHY THEY PICK THE HOTTEST CATS OUT THAT HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE THEY MONEY BACK. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A&R HANGINGS????? WELL THAT WHEN AN A&R SIGNS SOMEONE THAT FLOPS, EVEN BEFORE THE NEXT SEASON ROLLS AROUND THEY ASS IS LOOKING FOR A JOB AT ANOTHER LABEL. SO YOU THINK THEY RISKING THEY ASS FOR US HELL NAW, YOU HAVE TO BE A SURE SHOT OFF TOP.
Peace God,

I'm a direct witness of the "hangings" you talk about. A real cool brother was signed to a label and because he kept himself too involved in the streets, then worry about puttin' out a quality album. I mean it wasn't her fault dude went to jail, a couple of weeks after signing the deal, but all they was able to get when he was out, he only recorded a couple of songs, then in order to put out a record they promised, they made a bunch of remixes and released the EP and it flopped (although his beats and rhymes was on point) of course and the A&R was shown the door and she later got her old job back at the label she left in the first place. The only reason this artist was signed, because his affiliation with one of the most well-known and respected groups at the time. If he was a nobody and just submitted his demo the old fashioned way, his tape would of been in the garbage with 100's of others.

As long as you handle your business with justice and equality, you can make a nice living from the indie circuit, one just got to have the perception that a artist/label is giving the public they best work.
Keep doing your shit JT, and there is always gonna be those who agree and disagree with your tactics, but as long as you good people and don't fuck over folks and kinfolks really study all the ins-and-outs of the business, you'll be gettin' more praise (like you have been). May Allah continue to bless you and keep grindin'.

Mar 8, 2003
thats wut im sayin boss^^^

i aint gone down JT for his shit in no way..yall can be like u a hater u a hater but then no1 is really looking at it from my POV. i respect what jt doing yea but then at the same time like i said imma have to follow somebody to where i wanna be.which has some respect in it but then also u aint the one who leaded that area outta the pit..JT is doing that yea. but my name aint JT the bigga figga now is it. I gotta worry bout me and feel my way out of how to get from this small town a to that big city B

Jul 1, 2002
www.siccness.net
Well as long as we hearin NEW music and now just the shit from QB 2 Compton all over again and some mixtape shit then I dont see nothin wrong wit all this. But JT you obviously are tryin to eat off the buzz The Game has now that Aftermath got him....if he wasnt signed to Dre then you most likely wouldnt be puttin this out.

I remember you sayin that supposedly the Live From Compton cd was fullfilling The Game's contract with you and now your switchin it up.

Anyway all that shit aint my business, I been feelin The Game since QB 2 Compton and as long as this shit knocks Imma cop it, I dont give a fuck about a label name

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
thats just it why would i spend on a srtist and dont cash out thats stupid. how would i know the game would get signed???? nobody could predict it, im just prepared to deal with it, and im ready to work for mine.....freeloaders should get hated on. i feel like dre capitalized off what i put out so it go both ways. no hate just biz!!!!!