GAME WIT ALL THAT TALK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I dont see whats shady about this, shit if I invested loot in something, you best believe I´m expecting AT THE VERY LEAST that same amount back, now if that investment happens to sky rocket in value, I would sit back & reap the rewards.....its something like the stock market people, if you´re gonnna be losing loot, why would you be putting your money in it??????????

May 7, 2002
This is why contracts are gold.... Im thinking he feels that the GL album is inferior to his new project and that it would turn 1st time listeners away from his "New DRE material" He is ignoring his past which is a big no no. Independent sales will put more in his pocket per unit anyways......He will learn that when it is time to recoup costs on his album and Dre charges 200k per beat + interest...

Mar 26, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
I can't take it this shit is hella funny muu fuckas is speakin on contracts like they read the shit.This is an issue between Game&Jt that should be discussed between them without all the co signers. All this shit is just Gossip J yall need to jus holla at each other and stop puttin yall business in the street. Nobody on this board has a clue of what's real and what's not........................

Jul 20, 2002
He should be pushing the JT shit. But he's in a funny position though. Remember when Dr. Dre wanted to use the name Black Market Records ? Black Market tried to charge him too much to use it because at the time they had built a name on it. My prediction is Aftermath/G-Unit will wait it out until the hype goes down. The Game is the west coasts answer to Fabulous to me, he's tight.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Game is good people. I'd imagine he just dont want anything to fuck his deal with Aftermath. I dont think he's switching up, Thats Dre in his ear. If that 50/50 contract with Get Low is honered, Game will prolly see more bread with Fig then he will with Dre. That is if Dre does the ground work. If your a true fan of the Game, You'll be picking up both pieces anyway. On a side note Dre dont put Bay Artists on. Fig does. Business is Business.

Nov 28, 2002
JimmydaButcher said:
Game is good people. I'd imagine he just dont want anything to fuck his deal with Aftermath. I dont think he's switching up, Thats Dre in his ear. If that 50/50 contract with Get Low is honered, Game will prolly see more bread with Fig then he will with Dre. That is if Dre does the ground work. If your a true fan of the Game, You'll be picking up both pieces anyway. On a side note Dre dont put Bay Artists on. Fig does. Business is Business.

Exactly I am sure neither side is frontin. Like you said business is business!!

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
NorKoastal said:
This is why contracts are gold.... Im thinking he feels that the GL album is inferior to his new project and that it would turn 1st time listeners away from his "New DRE material" He is ignoring his past which is a big no no. Independent sales will put more in his pocket per unit anyways......He will learn that when it is time to recoup costs on his album and Dre charges 200k per beat + interest...

lol...real talk....

Mar 26, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
I don't see how he would feel the GL album is inferior to the new project when everything he did in the past is heat too. Major or inde I would take a major deal off top over an independent label, if shit was constructed right. Exposure and nationwide credibility first, the money is gon come regardless. Once you get on a major then you can set up other business ventures and outlets for your own individual camp. If millions of people know you and like your music as opposed to a few thousand you make the call which route would you take..................

Mar 8, 2003
Re: FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD OR THOUGHT

getlow415 said:
IM GONE TAKE THAT LOOT AND BRING HOME A RING FOR THE BAY FUCK THAT.
not to be diss'n just postin more of my OPINIONS...but its more like the shine for u..but hey...do YOU

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
ANY WORK I DO IS SHINE FOR ME HOMIE, BUT THATS THE PROBLEM EVERY BODY WHO EVER GOT PUT ON KEPT TO THEY SELF, AND SINCE 2000 I BEEN ON SOME BLACK WALL STREET SHIT KEEPIN IT MOVING FOR THE UNDERGROUND, AND I MUST SAY THAT ALOT MORE PEOPLE SEEING THIS SHIT AINT HARD AS THEY MAKE IT. HARD WORK IS IN FRONT OF YOU OFF TOP BUT NETWORKIN MAKES YOUR WORK A LIL EASIER AND THATS WHAT I BEEN ABOUT HOMIE HELPING MAKE IT A LIL EASIER FOR THE PEOPLE ON THE BOTTOM. IM RIDING FOR THE PO BROKE AND HUNGRY, CAUSE SHIT IN THIS GAME YOU A PROJECT AOR 2 AWAY FROM BEING PO BROKE AND HUNGRY SO WHY NOT PUT AS MANY BOTTOM LEVEL PEOPLE ON WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO CAUSE YOU MAY NOT ALWAYS BE ABLE TO.

SO WHEN I SAY IM TRYIN TO BRING HOME A RING FOR THE BAY THAT MEANS::::
WE GONE HAVE EXTRA LOOT AND OPPORTUNITY TO REP THIS BAY AND PUT THE TIGHTEST REPRESENTATION OF WHO WE ARE TO THE FORE FRONT.