Gabe what the fuck happened?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
Why does my facebook feed tell me to add dana dane? how can they even connect us? my guess is only through siccness is this because of the new changes? I really don't need my facebook linked with my siccness hijinks does anyone know how to unlink them or is this just how things are now?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I have Dana and a few other from here on my Facebook I don't care I don't really have a persona I need to maintain. I act pretty similar in person.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I have a fair amount of people from Siccness on my facebook. But I also don't portray myself as something I am not, nor am I worried about what my friends might think of my internet activities.

If you feel you have to hide something from your "friends", perhaps you should evaluate what you're doing that needs hiding.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I have a fair amount of people from Siccness on my facebook. But I also don't portray myself as something I am not, nor am I worried about what my friends might think of my internet activities.

If you feel you have to hide something from your "friends", perhaps you should evaluate what you're doing that needs hiding.

ARENT YOU THE GUY TRYING TO HIDE CAPRI PANTS?

Oct 9, 2008
I ain't got shit to hide, I go by KG in "real life" just like i do on the sicc. Put a pic up and errythang, i aint scurd! lol I ain't tryin to add none of yall muthafuckas on facebook tho, but... i don't hide behind a computer either...lol

Apr 23, 2006
Certain jobs don't ask for resumes anymore they just use your facebook timeline. I don't want prospective employers to be able to see that I post on siccness as montroller510 and just happen to stumble across my detox posts.

LOL at people thinking I am trying to hide anything shit I have exposed myself on here already. But I do censor my facebook posts because that shit is permanent and connected to my real name so I don't see how it is unreasonable to want them to remain separate.

Nov 7, 2006
I've talked about cheating on my main bitch in here, and said one of my boys music sucked lol. dont need that shit to spread like wildfire on my facebook hahaha.