G14 Classified

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
i dont even remember who said they had the song they couldnt share after glancing through all this shit but

any1 who goes around saying "i got the song but i cant share it cause i promised or swore or W/T/F/E" needs to shut the fuck up cause your a retarded ass fake ass mark running your mouth on the net like your cool. at BEST you got a track u never heard of re tagged with that bullshit. So in closing stop acting cool and that you have the hookup and get the hell off the net moron.

fucking nerds :rolleyes:

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
KCVILLIAN said:
i dont even remember who said they had the song they couldnt share after glancing through all this shit but

any1 who goes around saying "i got the song but i cant share it cause i promised or swore or W/T/F/E" needs to shut the fuck up cause your a retarded ass fake ass mark running your mouth on the net like your cool. at BEST you got a track u never heard of re tagged with that bullshit. So in closing stop acting cool and that you have the hookup and get the hell off the net moron.

fucking nerds :rolleyes:
go rant about the goverment and how they mistreat you just cuz your a broke bitch. cutting your wrist and shit to protest the government. Obviously your the nerd and are getting butt hurt cuz you cant add it to your collection. Like kirby said its about keeping your word and not fucking up connections ya dunce. Why mess up a good thing for your dumbass. Villian what a joke you aint doin shit ya country ass.

Oct 6, 2007
i dont even remember who said they had the song they couldnt share after glancing through all this shit but fucking nerds :rolleyes:
your right about that shit..if your gonna say u have a song then u gotta be able 2 share it..if your not gonna then shut thee hell up and keep that shit to yourself..ill bet he didn't a song which is why hes not gonna share it..