G14 Classified

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
djakanum1 said:
songs i know of that exist with tech n9ne and fat tone:
i do remix
kansas city niggas keep it real
armed criminal action

idk if theres more but thats all i know

Hahaha very nice. Someone finally got some but thats not the one i am talkin about. Anyway good luck finding it fellas. Yall can leak those tracks all you want .

And i better not catch anyone tryin to hack my comp to get it tonight. crazy ass fans.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
KrazeeRDM said:
if theres only one then someone who swore not too leak it did. or else it wouldnt be on my ipod lol
theres like 3 or 4 that are out... one that never came out. Still hasnt been leaked hopefully never will at Tones request. if so someone is gonna be pissed.

Jan 5, 2007
TheVille31 said:
theres like 3 or 4 that are out... one that never came out. Still hasnt been leaked hopefully never will at Tones request. if so someone is gonna be pissed.
yaaa riiiiight and big foot lives in my basement

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Hahahaa you think i give a damn if yall give me props or not? Its a damn message board. Dude ask if he had a track with tone and i let him know. Everyone knows about those other 3 if ya dont you aint in the kc rap game.

Jan 5, 2007
TheVille31 said:
Hahahaa you think i give a damn if yall give me props or not? Its a damn message board. Dude ask if he had a track with tone and i let him know. Everyone knows about those other 3 if ya dont you aint in the kc rap game.
haha ok so if you dont know 3 tracks from kc then you aint in the kc rap game.. let you tell it

you think i was lying bout big foot in my basement?
Well i dont give a damn if you think im lying cuz its a message bored haha dude that excuse shit is played out

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Being as Fat Tone and Tech are part of the big 3 from KC... I would say yes... if you never heard Kansas City niggas, I do remix and ACA then yes you are not really about KC rap. Everyone including my sister knows about them damn songs.

And no i dont know if your lying about your basement cuz i dont sepak on shit i dont know about! somethin you should learn homeboy! Dont test my kc rap game connections lol

Jan 5, 2007
TheVille31 said:
Being as Fat Tone and Tech are part of the big 3 from KC... I would say yes... if you never heard Kansas City niggas, I do remix and ACA then yes you are not really about KC rap. Everyone including my sister knows about them damn songs.

And no i dont know if your lying about your basement cuz i dont sepak on shit i dont know about! somethin you should learn homeboy! Dont test my kc rap game connections lol
i dont know you or even know your name... so you could be lying or you could be speakin da truth... but alot of ppl like to claim shit and if you from kc then you know that ppl be clamin shit that aint real

like you aint from kc if you aint heard one person be saying oh tech n9ne my cuzzin or fat tone my fam or midwest sidas is my homies

but if you talkin real then good for you but me and big foot coming to yo house to get that track HAHa

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Man you dont even have to know my name. Im not worried about proven myself. Check my join date haha. Anyway you dont even know how much i hear that shit about fat tone and tech and rich bein fam. Shit just cracks me up but for real who are you to say they are lying? You got their family tree in your pocket? KC is a small city if ya aint know. But anyway good luck findin the track.

Jan 5, 2007
TheVille31 said:
Man you dont even have to know my name. Im not worried about proven myself. Check my join date haha. Anyway you dont even know how much i hear that shit about fat tone and tech and rich bein fam. Shit just cracks me up but for real who are you to say they are lying? You got their family tree in your pocket? KC is a small city if ya aint know. But anyway good luck findin the track.
i aint sayin prove yo self cuz you aint gotta do shit cuz you right i aint nobody to tell you if you lying or not but its my opinion to think you are

also what file you keep that track in? any specific folder?
ne ways you said tone tech are 2 outta the best 3 from kc.. who you consider the third
kc aint that small
atleast kck to kcmo if you collab them it aint that small but kck itself and kcmo by itself its small city;s

Jan 5, 2007
TheVille31 said:
ya its in C:/ProgramFiles/Mozilla/Fuckoff

1. Tech
2. Rich
3. Tone

nuff said you cant even come at me with somethin different.
what?? come at you with what? i dont understand what you getting at come at u how and with what?
are you talking about rappers cant come at you with a different rap list?
Rich is decent i aint gonna say one of the best but thats my opinion

Oct 17, 2003
U gotta know some people treat these tech n9ne songs like unreleased pac songs haha

if u ever seen that pac documentary where the interviewer finds some old pac friend who has a tape and they play part of it in the movie and the interviewer asks if he can make a copy of it... the look on pac's friend face was pricess LOL

Nov 7, 2006
TheVille31 said:
funny u say this is just a board and its nothing but then sayin check the join date to prove ur self lol. it just seems like this is more than a forum for ya

Jan 5, 2007
TheVille31 said:
Im sayin you cant come at me with a different top 3 in kc list.

i figured you would try to replace rich. So who is your top 3?
i dunno i aint really got a top three just 2

Tech and tone

but for a third id have to go with damn man i dont think there is anyone to place in for the third

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
KrazeeRDM said:
funny u say this is just a board and its nothing but then sayin check the join date to prove ur self lol. it just seems like this is more than a forum for ya
If you could read you would see that i said 'haha" after it....indicating it as a joke. Like I was being serious. Another reason i say this is cuz Tone has been dead for years and my join date would indicate that it came out b4 yall joined. 2, my join date indicates i know what the fuck im talking about and been in the game for 5 years. Dont hate on me cuz i wont give you the track to finish out your tech discography. So learn how to read and decipher messages and make a intelligent comment. I thought haha would be a enough maybe i should edit it to "Check my join date haha (just kidding i really dont care). Damn idiots. Should i speak with a boston accent lol<<< see the lol means im joking dont know if you know that. Its obvious that tech is more than a rapper to you. Chill the fuck out.

And ya bro back to what we was talkin about... I think Rich is a def third. There aint really too many out there doin big things.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Tormentid said:
U gotta know some people treat these tech n9ne songs like unreleased pac songs haha

if u ever seen that pac documentary where the interviewer finds some old pac friend who has a tape and they play part of it in the movie and the interviewer asks if he can make a copy of it... the look on pac's friend face was pricess LOL

exactly some things just aint ment to be released to the public. Dont get mad about it.

Jan 5, 2007
ya i dunno i guess i aint heard really too much of rich to put him up there maybe if i hear some more id place em up there

i aint mad that you wont release it, its yours you aint got too,
but you know i know fat tones cuzzin and he has all the tracks HAHA

i dont want it to complete my tech music i want it cuz i like fat tone