G-Unit Midwest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
http://www.midwestinvasion.com/v2/content/view/77/2/

As strong as the G-Unit already are, the team may be expanding with a G-Unit Midwest label soon. The first act to come from the new venture, should it happen, may be none other than Chingy's Git It Boyz. "How did you hear about that?" Chingy asked last week. "Yeah. You might be seeing that." Now, you may be scratching your head, because when Ching was on the Rock the Mic tour with 50 Cent, the two were throwing disses at one another. "Me and him actually planned that," Chingy explained. "Sometimes it's a good look to feed off of stuff like that. We thought it would be a good idea to go to out there and give the people something to be shocked about." Chingy is so tight with the G-Unit that he's been laughing at all the rumors of him fighting with Game at the Vibe Awards. "That's funny," Chingy said. "I was in the trailer talking to 50 and Game. We was just in there chilling. Game was at my party in California the night before that. Out there I heard Game snatched my chain and made me leave the club. It's nonsense. What are y'all talking about? Game is cool." ...

Remeber, this is only a rumor at this time

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
GIT IT BOYZ ARE SIGNED TO SLOT A LOT RECORDS.....WHAT WOULD BE THE PURPOSE OF HAVING A LABEL, IF U ARENT SIGNING YOUR OWN ARITST