G-Slimm and Young Ace for Sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Whats good Everybody?
Today you can finally order "Young Ace - Step into My World" Cd.For
those who doesnt know about it, Young Ace was a Tacoma Crip Member ,who had
a very wild Lifestyle.In 1996 he died and his Album went to the Shelves.Now
we finally release it and can offer it to you for a fair Price of 20$ per
Copy.Shipping to Germany is 5$,Europe 7$,Worldwide7$.
We also just re-released G-Slimm - Fours , Deuces & Trays in a small
Quantity.Some of you might still remember it, one of the most wanted and
out of print Rap Cds which sells for hundreds of Dollars.
Premier Records bought this Project and finally can suply you with G-Slimm
Cds again.
You can order them from me for 20$ per CD.
Okay would be great to hear back from you and i hope this is just the
beginning of a good future Co-operation,because Premier Records will bring
alot of intresting future Rap Releases.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i only re-released that g-slimm project. scoot dogg and young ace never dropped on physical copies.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
we talked about all that in a thread before i gave out evry information i had about those releases and that i knew what to expect on some of those, but aswell been playd a 100 times maybe a 200 times with represses that i had no clue that would be represses because i havent seen any other informations.evrybody who worked with artists and tried to get their cds will tell the same story, i know so many peeps here who been playd to get the first press copies from the artists but got all kind of weird releases.well now stop wearing your hater laces they dont look good at you, im putting in alot of money and time to get those releases for you guys for a human price of 20$ a copy and that you dont need to pay 800$ for a half dope cd which gets no play in the end.

Jun 15, 2007
still talkin shiiiiiiiiiiiiit...
the only reason reason you opened that label "OGPREMIERRECORDS" was - there wasn t a market anymore for your self pressed "2010/2011" "Og-press 96/97" stuff, with customers who paid at first $100 or $200 for your selfmade projects. Your lies collapsed and most of the guys in the "game" and at siccness knew that.
I f you took a closer look, there were so many funny details at those releases, covers, etc...

winfree:

Lil Og:

Different releases but exactly the same ride - so its impossible that those releases were created by the same graphic designer in the same time period... and you will still explain you received them from the artist without any background...

For me, i'm happy that i never bought one of these selfmade projects... But i feel sry for those who spend $100 a copy of thinkin they get the real shit.

Jun 15, 2007
sry i don t hang aroun in new orleans. but its interestin if all these 5000 covers got the rights of the same cadillac picture...
whatever it wouldn t change the truth...

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Yeap you never know what you're going to get when you ask these artists for their music.. That's why I shy away from doing it.
Sometimes they jack you. Sometimes they stall cause they can't be fucked, and they may provide you eventually with a package of 200 OG releases..

Or - - - they might be stalling so they can grab the masters, run off some graphx and notes and freshly press some newley conceived releases with the studio recording date as the original release date... All of this, because they've got demand now, and someone is basically investing a fat wad into a venture that previously went tits up a decade ago. Wow, redemption! And they definately wont tell you they've done that as they risk their business falling through or being reduced. Expectations - manage those, however scandalously and as an artist/manager/producer whatever affiliate you were you'll come up on top.

I think it's cause - there's a lot of OG madness going on right.. And folk know, it's like an unwritten rule for music, you get a release date/copyright date, and a reissue date for the medium. It's a fucking grey area i know, but right now it's lacking a lot of transparency for rap collectors!!

Folk will call shananigans if there's nothing archival to indicate that it was actually available in the 90s and it's something you're going to have to deal with for a long time sadly.

Yeah Young Ace has been available as a digital MP3 for years under ASAP i'm sure of it!!!? checked amazon right now and it says 2012 but fuck knows.

I used to speak with Michael Ortega a few years back and he gave me the d/l of Duke Of Earl's unreleased cd (old school bay rap) which was really nice of him. He's a cool guy so I'm pleased to know he's making money outta this and good job for gettin him out the woodwork.

Michael feigned to mention the unreleased Young Ace cd back then, but for some reason, he's been running some poorly marketed mp3 equivalent called "Too Blue For Your Boo" which basically looks like ASAP's artwork from the very early 90's. I have no idea how long it's been up for, but i swear down i recall seein it some years ago on his ASAP website. It's weird that he hasn't removed it / updated it since the new venture because the marketing strategy for that cd is on fucking point now good job InDO.

I emailed Michael the other day about this but got nothin returned. You seen it ha ha:

http://www.amazon.com/Too-Blue-Your...F8&qid=1345908552&sr=1-3&keywords="young+ace"

Anyhow, i couldn't give two shits, not like i've got 70 bucks to spend on 1 cd lol. As always, looking forward to what you bring out next.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
about the young ace , im not sure about how long it is on amazon.michael ortega told me that he upped it recently also said that he did the artwork just before he started uploading the files on there.he duke of earls is pretty cool too , there is one more he dint drop which i even liked more, need to look for the title again.
thanks for the props , there is so much more music coming.