G-MO SKEE (INF GANG)-BAY AREA DROP OUT (KMEL/THIZZLER/DJ AMEN DISS VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2011
I just don't give a fuck to be quite frank. All that "burning bridges" bullshit doesn't affect me one bit. If you think this video is gonna affect my journey in a negative fashion, you should start thinking outside the Bay Area. DJ Amen & Thizzler isn't gonna make me famous. He's a fuckin Bay Area DJ that's trying to centralize the talent out here. There's a whole world out there guys lol & 90% of my fans are outside of California so it works out perfect. Bay Area Dropout doesn't mean I don't represent the Bay anymore, it means I'm not fucking with the people that's trying to centralize talent out here. I should've NEVER gave a fuck about that list, I just don't belong on there. These niggas are all singing the same song out here, admit it. I read a comment from someone on this thread that said, "he's dissing a list that's determined by Bay Area rap fans." You sir, are extremely false. They tell people to "nominate" their picks via Twitter mentions & facebook wall post just to gain Likes & Follows. The nominations are NEVER considered. Practically anyone, even if they don't rap, can have hundreds of people nominate them. If the nomination meant anything, a certain artist named Peoples would've won last year. DJ Amen, Matt Werner, and their friends pick the list 100%. This is not on some, I deserve a handout type of shit. This is on some, YOU FUCKIN PUT AN ARTIST WHO HAS 98 VIEWS ON HIS 6 MONTH OLD VIDEO over me.....this is me calling bullshit and not being afraid of expressing myself. Everyone is gonna have an opinion about it, I honestly give no fucks about it. My fans love it.
I know you're talking about me, no point in saying "I read a comment from someone on this board...".

At the time, I wrongly assumed that the votes were what selected the Freshmen. I already acknowledged that. All I said is that you can still be opposed to the selection process while using it to your own advantage... always being in the right isn't necessarily the right career move. All you'd be doing is taking what you need from them and move on.

I ain't your manager though so I'm not gonna stress that. From the way you described what went down it does sound like it's a bullshit competition.

Apr 7, 2004
This is what hip-hop was built on. I could see if the song was garbage or the usual I sip bo,100 rounds drums,and Im wit the shit talk but it wasn't it. It was actually Dope.

Dec 3, 2009
he is right though.. the radio is WACK>>

nothing but auto tune... skinny jeans... no talent bullshit..
like drake.. etc...

fuck KMEL... and every other radio station....
we taking hip hop back to the streets...

Tech N9ne.. shits on every rapper on the radio....
and he made it on his own..
he's a great example... and inspiration...
and he been saying it for years... The Industry is Punks!!

fuck the industry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34T-IDwMkCg

Also The Jokerr posted Go M Skees song on facebook..
so he getting a lot of attention even from other rappers..
who are not Bat Area....

I don't even listen to the radio.. cause they play no real shit...

he is right though.. the radio is WACK>>

nothing but auto tune... skinny jeans... no talent bullshit..
like drake.. etc...

fuck KMEL... and every other radio station....
we taking hip hop back to the streets...

Tech N9ne.. shits on every rapper on the radio....
and he made it on his own..
he's a great example... and inspiration...
and he been saying it for years... The Industry is Punks!!

fuck the industry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34T-IDwMkCg

Also The Jokerr posted Go M Skees song on facebook..
so he getting a lot of attention even from other rappers..
who are not Bat Area....

I don't even listen to the radio.. cause they play no real shit...
Radio been corny as fuck for many years. Not just the bay either, NYC radio is a fucking joke. Funk Flex always on some bullshit.
I honestly wish all the radio personal would get fired and a whole new group of people take control.

There has to be some middle ground for radio to actually be good and worth listening to. Talent,etc.. seems to get thrown under the carpet these days for beef, contraversy,etc.. its a joke really.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Here's the inspiration behind this move btw. First 20 seconds about.

[video=youtube;PFTLouiUFjI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFTLouiUFjI[/video]

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
E @Evilbeatz e Skee And Infiltry Elite

The Whole Bay Area Freshman Is So Fuckiin Overrated Its A bunch Of People Who Had A Idea That Seemed Good But Is Doing More Harm Then Good...I Know My Camps Music Is MAD NICE but because its a popularity contest on how many people vote its a chance that the music will not exceed to Shall I say REAL fans...teambackpack is a joke how the fuck u going to say here is some beats spit your best verse and upload it so we can see if WE like you....Thats not a cypher!?...i have mad love for the bay and the upbringing it has provided me and my company but to be honest i seek other outlets overseas and throughout the country just because the so called NEWbay is really like politicians they fuck with eachother and dont respect the art enough to give a outlet for new artist!

Nuff Said

Keep Doing Yall Thang Were Noticing Yall Over Here