G-MO SKEE (INF GANG)-BAY AREA DROP OUT (KMEL/THIZZLER/DJ AMEN DISS VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
wow...

this cat g-mo sounds hella entitled...wtf he want a hand out???

dude sounded like he was tryna help him out and lace him how to get on...ol boy was actin like he should automatically get recognized and put before everybody else like nobody else works hard

tell ya boy to get off his high horse and go meet ppl and network like evrybody else...cuz to keep 100 he aint really none out side of his own circle
He's easily one of the most popular TeamBackPack artists (which is one of the biggest things currently happening in the bay area), he gets more youtube views than a lot of the people that have made the list in the past, and he IS known by a lot of people inside of and outside of the bay area.

It's known that the "tastemakers" in this situation are just Matt Werner, his friends and DJ Amen presents the list.

No one else finds it strange that the "tastemakers" for a "best new bay artists" type of list aren't ACTUAL known people in the hip hop community? You also don't find it fucked up that an artist can get more love from the fans than just about every other person on the list and still not make it?

Seems like reason enough to put your opinion in a song. But i guess people are too scared to voice their opinion these days. I actually had a quite a few bigger name people in the Bay contact me yesterday and say they agree 100% with the song/video but won't publicly support it due to the backlash it may cause their situation. It's a sad state of hip hop.

Apr 25, 2002
wtf is a hip hop community?

Listen, by 18 years old, most of the rappers I grew up listening to we're telling people I was the rawest dude out.
Over and over that's what I heard. And I kept thinking, man, everyone says i'm that dude. Why the fuck isn't anyone putting me on? Why isn't anyone interviewing me. Why am I not getting shows. And for 10# years out of high schoool I just let myself be that dude who was better then everyone else, but didn't do shit, just waiting for someone to put me on

In the course of my rap career, I lost both my parents and pretty much every family member except my older sister. I just let all that go to waste to where my loved ones never got to cheer me on. It took my manager really breaking it down for me about what a little dumb fuck I was being for me to get off my ass and make it happen for me.

I just finished my first album(i'm 29) and it's as classic as classic can be. I'm proud of myself and people will take notice, because I did it.

just some jewels for you

Aug 17, 2011
He's easily one of the most popular TeamBackPack artists (which is one of the biggest things currently happening in the bay area), he gets more youtube views than a lot of the people that have made the list in the past, and he IS known by a lot of people inside of and outside of the bay area.

It's known that the "tastemakers" in this situation are just Matt Werner, his friends and DJ Amen presents the list.

No one else finds it strange that the "tastemakers" for a "best new bay artists" type of list aren't ACTUAL known people in the hip hop community? You also don't find it fucked up that an artist can get more love from the fans than just about every other person on the list and still not make it?

Seems like reason enough to put your opinion in a song. But i guess people are too scared to voice their opinion these days. I actually had a quite a few bigger name people in the Bay contact me yesterday and say they agree 100% with the song/video but won't publicly support it due to the backlash it may cause their situation. It's a sad state of hip hop.

dont get me wrong...i'm a supporter. i just think u get more when u expect less. i understand why he would feel entitled, but there comes a time where u gotta stay humble and keep pushin.

Jul 4, 2011
wow...

this cat g-mo sounds hella entitled...wtf he want a hand out???

dude sounded like he was tryna help him out and lace him how to get on...ol boy was actin like he should automatically get recognized and put before everybody else like nobody else works hard

tell ya boy to get off his high horse and go meet ppl and network like evrybody else...cuz to keep 100 he aint really none out side of his own circle
Exactly. It's one thing to be mad about the way the Bay Area Freshman are selected (which I admit I wasn't aware of till now). It's another thing to diss someone who is trying to help you win a competition that isn't solely about what the fans are saying. Instead of hating on the players (Em Dub and DJ Amen) and burning bridges in his own backyard he should take the Bay Area Freshman for what it is... an opportunity to gain recognition that you can use to move onto bigger and better things. Whoever his manager is fucked up big-time by letting him release that diss.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Honestly, it's not the route i would personally go, but getting 5500+ views in 2 days and a large percentage of bay area artists/producers talking about you is a fairly solid way to promote yourself.

And let's be real, G-Mo's music will never be allowed on the radio. You can't rap about people deep throating chainsaws and get played on KMEL haha.

Aug 17, 2011
Honestly, it's not the route i would personally go, but getting 5500+ views in 2 days and a large percentage of bay area artists/producers talking about you is a fairly solid way to promote yourself.

And let's be real, G-Mo's music will never be allowed on the radio. You can't rap about people deep throating chainsaws and get played on KMEL haha.

lets just say it has its pros n cons

g-mo, where u at? i kno u readin this.

Nov 9, 2010
I just don't give a fuck to be quite frank. All that "burning bridges" bullshit doesn't affect me one bit. If you think this video is gonna affect my journey in a negative fashion, you should start thinking outside the Bay Area. DJ Amen & Thizzler isn't gonna make me famous. He's a fuckin Bay Area DJ that's trying to centralize the talent out here. There's a whole world out there guys lol & 90% of my fans are outside of California so it works out perfect. Bay Area Dropout doesn't mean I don't represent the Bay anymore, it means I'm not fucking with the people that's trying to centralize talent out here. I should've NEVER gave a fuck about that list, I just don't belong on there. These niggas are all singing the same song out here, admit it. I read a comment from someone on this thread that said, "he's dissing a list that's determined by Bay Area rap fans." You sir, are extremely false. They tell people to "nominate" their picks via Twitter mentions & facebook wall post just to gain Likes & Follows. The nominations are NEVER considered. Practically anyone, even if they don't rap, can have hundreds of people nominate them. If the nomination meant anything, a certain artist named Peoples would've won last year. DJ Amen, Matt Werner, and their friends pick the list 100%. This is not on some, I deserve a handout type of shit. This is on some, YOU FUCKIN PUT AN ARTIST WHO HAS 98 VIEWS ON HIS 6 MONTH OLD VIDEO over me.....this is me calling bullshit and not being afraid of expressing myself. Everyone is gonna have an opinion about it, I honestly give no fucks about it. My fans love it.

Aug 17, 2011
I just don't give a fuck to be quite frank. All that "burning bridges" bullshit doesn't affect me one bit. If you think this video is gonna affect my journey in a negative fashion, you should start thinking outside the Bay Area. DJ Amen & Thizzler isn't gonna make me famous. He's a fuckin Bay Area DJ that's trying to centralize the talent out here. There's a whole world out there guys lol & 90% of my fans are outside of California so it works out perfect. Bay Area Dropout doesn't mean I don't represent the Bay anymore, it means I'm not fucking with the people that's trying to centralize talent out here. I should've NEVER gave a fuck about that list, I just don't belong on there. These niggas are all singing the same song out here, admit it. I read a comment from someone on this thread that said, "he's dissing a list that's determined by Bay Area rap fans." You sir, are extremely false. They tell people to "nominate" their picks via Twitter mentions & facebook wall post just to gain Likes & Follows. The nominations are NEVER considered. Practically anyone, even if they don't rap, can have hundreds of people nominate them. If the nomination meant anything, a certain artist named Peoples would've won last year. DJ Amen, Matt Werner, and their friends pick the list 100%. This is not on some, I deserve a handout type of shit. This is on some, YOU FUCKIN PUT AN ARTIST WHO HAS 98 VIEWS ON HIS 6 MONTH OLD VIDEO over me.....this is me calling bullshit and not being afraid of expressing myself. Everyone is gonna have an opinion about it, I honestly give no fucks about it. My fans love it.

that makes sense, i can see why u upset. u do have a solid fanbase, so if muthafuckaz is gettin love over u on some bullshit, u have a right 2 be upset. i guess if u feel this is gettin u more hype, handle business..i'm always lookin 2 stir shit up, so i can feel it. the interview posted just came off kinda awkward and made u look sensitive. but if mufuckaz with 98 views got favored over me, i'd be mad too.

Nov 9, 2010
You wanna know somethin funny about that interview? I had asked Matt Werner if I could get one of those interviews 2 weeks before and he told me I wasn't ready for one yet. He said I needed to put more shit out & get more attention.....Brace Yourself comes out the week after I asked him for the interview and this nigga hits me up like "hey hey hey! im actually free today, lets do that interview," quoting my lyrics on twitter & dick riding. -____- nigga how could I possibly get my weight up in 2 weeks for you to wanna fuck with me? Them niggas gay & I'm not sensitive, I'm from Richmond. And keepin it real, just went wrong in the rightest way possible.

Dec 13, 2010
this shit had me crackin up!! Bru really went there wit it.. Burnin Amen wit a torch was a bit much tho, thats disrespect to the fullest.. might have to watch yo front and back after that one..

Dec 12, 2006
Ive actually been really impressed with G-mo he can definitively gas most of the people out there right now maybe the way he handled the situation was not the best chess move but its pretty typical for some kids in his younger 20s and I like the heart and determination.

I also for the first time just saw who Dj Amen and Em dubb and E Fab are via utube, G mo brah why you trippin over these nerds? Do they really open that many doors? lol at these kiddies

Dec 12, 2006
lol this shit is great too from one of these guys videos

Freestyling off the top of the DOME. E.Fab drops some freestyle raps a lil later. More rap videos coming. Respond with your freestyle videos! Bay Area hip hop is alive! Especially in Marin you beezies! We don't get hyphy anymore, we just GAS! Gassin is a habit and Em Dub is an addict!

Stay up on E.Fab too, he's a dope producer from Mill Valley, California!

hahahahhaaa priceless

Apr 21, 2012
I should've NEVER gave a fuck about that list, I just don't belong on there.
^^^ You got that right! Take those little emo/wrist cutter raps somewhere else, the bay don't need anymore faggot rappers.

..... I'd never heard of you or those whiteboys, my opinion is based on the shit that just oozed out my speakers. That aint even rap, that's some angry teen kid screamcrying in a mic. Go hop on the death metal train or something kid.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
^^^ You got that right! Take those little emo/wrist cutter raps somewhere else, the bay don't need anymore faggot rappers.

..... I'd never heard of you or those whiteboys, my opinion is based on the shit that just oozed out my speakers. That aint even rap, that's some angry teen kid screamcrying in a mic. Go hop on the death metal train or something kid.

Lol. That's the funniest shit ever. He put his anger out on a track, and now he's a faggot - who should do heavy-metal? You sound like a close-minded moron, to be honest. Music is about emotion, not cookie-cutter bullshit. If you say that isn't rap, then I question your knowledge of hip-hop, seriously.

Aug 17, 2011

lol no offense, but u sound like a cocksucker bro