G-IDEZ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Organized Rhyme (1998)
Aggravated Assault (1999)
Lyrical Angel Dust (1999)
The Collection (2002)

All are worth checking out with Organized being the best out of the four. The Collection, as the name indicates, is just a little compilation of some of the songs previously recorded on the aforementioned three albums. For whatever reason, not the best songs were chosen lol.

Edit: I almost forgot, PCP - Levelz of the Game is another release G-Idez had his hands on.

Feb 27, 2006
and G-Idez & Certifyde Ent Presents Cali Factors Vol 1 and 2

Organized Rhyme (1998)
Aggravated Assault (1999)
Lyrical Angel Dust (1999)
The Collection (2002)

All are worth checking out with Organized being the best out of the four. The Collection, as the name indicates, is just a little compilation of some of the songs previously recorded on the aforementioned three albums. For whatever reason, not the best songs were chosen lol.

Edit: I almost forgot, PCP - Levelz of the Game is another release G-Idez had his hands on.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^^ Yeah I remember when Cali Factorz dropped (i didn't know who put it out) was at my local record store in Oxford - flips it over and sees executive producer G-Idez! Forgot bout that.

That Aggravated Assault album is dope too.. That dark sac sound fa sho. I don't think many tracks have been leaked onto other cds from that one either.. Ya know, a lot of the best hitworks stuff got put on Assassin's comps and G-Idez greatest hits cd. Oh, tell a lie, some of that is on Foe Loco's 1st album.

SO G-Idez was involved in Foe Loco's 'The Bomb Sac' in '98

Was Explicit Fam - Create The Hype a PCP by-product too? It vaguely remember seein the logo on ma cd.