fygnation-naytons capitol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

what you think about this album?

at first i thought it was garbage but upon closer listening it ranks up there with loaded...from begging to end the album is beautiful...some laid back beats and fygnays lyrics go well with them...lost in space is the shit.

Apr 26, 2002
overall id say this cd is 8/10.....it straight rattles(songs 3 and six be hittin wit da fosgate dvc 15)...it gots tight beats....all the features are tight, beta rips it in 10, skee and mr imackulant sound good in 14, cos sounds good in 14 and 16 and the swartz aniggas and loki sound good in 16...not to mention lynches introductuion rip

i like this cd, its more of a sleeper but fucc it as long as i know about it

Apr 25, 2002
SF
fig doesnt sound anything like DE......
dont know what album you were listening to

I thought Capitol was tight. the beats were great, some classic shit by Beta.

I kind of get tired of figs voice though, he needs to pick up the pace sometimes.

The track that beta raps on is my favorite

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
When I first reviewed it I thought it was tight, but then I started to get tired of it. I've been trying to give it another chance, but it just isn't cutting it for me. I liked a few tracks on it, but more or less I would say it's a 5/10. Not a bad CD, but I'm only feeling a few tracks off of it.

Late!

May 8, 2002
to me he sounds the same in that he talks his way through the songs like how the DE does only to me the DE sounds good doing it while Fig sounds like he is laboring to talk(rap). the only songs that stood out to me was the lynch part of thier song and the Swartziniggaz song was siccer than a mutha