FX show Atlanta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Anyone? Donald Glover's new joint.

Donald Glover and the Making of FX Hit ‘Atlanta’ - WSJ

At first it seemed Donald was the outcast (no pun intended) of the show simply because of him not being as "black" as the rest of the characters. But, i actually like him as a balance to the show. You dont get any real backstory to anyone, which makes it cool because you still give a shit about what is going on with them. Anyways, the cinematography is awesome and the music is on point...and i think the performances are excellent.

Also, this was a great "payoff"..

http://www.vulture.com/2016/09/donald-glover-atlanta-black-justin-bieber.html

Last edited:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Great show, I'm digging it. I was already hooked before the pilot was over. Also digging FX's other new show "Better Things" from Louis CK

Keep hearing about it. What is it about exactly? Comedy, dramaz, ?
Comedy/drama (a dramady, if you will) about life in Atlanta and trying to make it in the rap game

May 9, 2002
Great show, I'm digging it. I was already hooked before the pilot was over. Also digging FX's other new show "Better Things" from Louis CK

Comedy/drama (a dramady, if you will) about life in Atlanta and trying to make it in the rap game
I wouldnt say its necessarily about that...its just the vessel, but not the plot as a whole.