FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK the Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i'm a kings fan, but the lakers deserved it. the kings should've had it wrapped but they could'nt buy a fuckin free throw and that's on them. plus in crunch time ain't nobody wanna take the shot except bibby. the man is tight but he can't do everything. much respect for the lakers even though i don't like them.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
/\/\...Good shit JReezelle for showing respect...Some of these funny style mutherfuckers are a riot to see post...

Apr 25, 2002
The Kings earn my respect, that was a long hard series they fought. And Mike Bibby was just incredible, I truly thought he was gonna single handley win the game in overtime. Kings better get the man signed. They will be back and better next year.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
/\/\...I agree...Bibby was a Lion in this series...Just ripping apart the prey when he wanted...

They need to get rid of both those CRY BABYS Webber and Divac...Both are CHOKERS....I mean Webber played a nice series...But when it was time for him to prove he was clutch he FROZE....And I really dont know why they kept Divac this year...Nothin but a worthless flopper and a CRYING JAG OFF...

Apr 25, 2002
That was an amazing series. Too bad the finals series won't be that competitive. I wanted Sac to win just because I felt it was time for someone else to win it. Bibby is a fuckin' Savage too......

Apr 25, 2002
that game wuz koo. gotta give it to tha Lakerz, but i honestly dont believe they deserve it. game 7 they did deserve, but a few of tha other victoriez they didnt deserve. gotta give em propz tho, tha other team wont give em any competition. lookz lyke they will 3peat.

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
great series best Ive ever seen both teams get respect from me (still think Divac is a bitch though) the finals might be a good series I remember a Lakers/Nets game a couple months ago and it was a great game so it could be a great series. Cant see it topping the Western Conference finals though

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
They need to get rid of both those CRY BABYS Webber and Divac...Both are CHOKERS....I mean Webber played a nice series...But when it was time for him to prove he was clutch he FROZE....And I really dont know why they kept Divac this year...Nothin but a worthless flopper and a CRYING JAG OFF...
Trade Webber & Divac??? LOL! The Fakers should hire you as GM!

And I dont know how you can bang on Divac so bad when the Fakers got the biggest flip flop in the NBA...Derek Fisher flops like a Fish out the water....and you can call the Kings cry babys but at least nobody on the Kings called the Lakers "Cheaters"

except for cry baby Shaq, aint no better center in the NBA than Divac...THATS WHY HE IS SO HATED ON!!!

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
@Fila...Divac is a fuckin JOKE...Shaq used and abused that CRY BABY all over the court...Divac did get lucky sometimes and probably closed his eyes to make those little wrap around shots...Flopping doesnt win Championships Fila...Get the sand outta your eyes...

And Webber is CHOKER and always will be untill he proves he can make big shots in Kritikal situations...Never makes em...

May 12, 2002
Man you despise Vlade that much?He was drafted by your fuckin squad mane.He used to play with Magic and them.Guess what he learned alot of his tricks from the great Magic Johnson.The dude even lives in LA in the off season.Thats like Kings fans hating on Mitch the rock.I respect that dude for when he used to play over in Sac he was the only all star at the time.Grow the fuck on up now,ya hear?

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
when Richmond got in the game for a min, i think it was game 5, Sac fans gave him a cheer.

That is the one kinda coo thing about it if the Rock gets his ring I guess.

Apr 25, 2002
theze Laker fanz hate on Divac with a passion. prolly cuz he UZED TO BE on their team. that'z lyke when sum of tha 9er fanz started hating on Jerry Rice cuz he went to tha Raiderz (ive been clowning on Rice since he wuz on tha 9erz tho LoL).