FUNNY ASS LIL KID FIGHT.. NICE LIL SUCKER PUNCH INVOLVED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
DubbC415 said:
and MARK FUCK UR SIG!!!! i cant watch sopranos since i downgraded comcast...and u just spoiled it for me...i really hope that doesnt mean the shows over...and NO dont tell me if it does. oh and i still havent seen season 5, so maybe its from there.
i wanted to say the same shit but didnt wanna get my priveledges taken away.i gotta wait till the 4th of april to catch back up.when i saw that old dude i was like ,wait wut is this,sopranos on marks sig?and boom you see tony take a bullet.FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK,i know this aint gonna be the last spoiler

oh and that kid seriously got cracked,but kids dont know shit about rules of engagment

Jun 2, 2002
WattsUp said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=ghetto+fight&v=b0-f8jtWj0o

this shits even funnier, lol @ lil white kid startin shit with everybody and not doin shit , lettin everybody else fight, shit had me dyin....
that shit WAS funny, but fuck that lil muthafucker talkin bout he's gonna pull out the pistol. he had a real big mouth, but woulda got served up if his boys weren't there...not to mention he wouldn't have been talking in the first place. haha