FUNNY ASS LIL KID FIGHT.. NICE LIL SUCKER PUNCH INVOLVED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that shyt had me laffin, all them lil wigger kids wit ther puff jackets haha "TRICK BITCH!" that was some pussy shyt wat that last kid was doin kickin at him when the kid was hurtin on the ground

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
shit lil dude in the blue was like a foot taller, probably at least a year older, i'm glad he got sucker punched. when I was that age if any homie of mine gettin whooped liked that i would do the same for them, shit i'd do it now lol. what i wouldnt do is sock him while hes in fetal position lol, that was fucked up.

Nov 5, 2004
LOL, @ the end some kid was like "dude u won that fuckin fight".

The funny thing is he sounds like he's about 3 lifetimes away from hitting puberty, lol.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah, lol, that was some bitch shit, but little kids are bitches...that shit was fuckin funny too...why didnt they smash on the kid who sucker punched him? o right, he ran away like a little girl..and what was up with the faggot in the black jacket who started beating up on teh dood on the ground...i swear, power in numbers man.

and MARK FUCK UR SIG!!!! i cant watch sopranos since i downgraded comcast...and u just spoiled it for me...i really hope that doesnt mean the shows over...and NO dont tell me if it does. oh and i still havent seen season 5, so maybe its from there.