Funky West Coast Ish... LAMB is "Creepin"+"Man's World" (BEYONCE DISS ft James Brown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 10, 2006
I'd say you are far off. Tech is my second favorite rapper... behind KRS-One. Most of the new stuff I listen to these days comes from QN5 or Rhymesayers. Can I assume you would classify all that as real Hiphop? You can make generalizations to make just about any group of people look bad. Some of Tech's fans fit that description, but as Zero was saying, generalizations wont make you popular amongst people who didn't fit into what you're saying.

not sayin tech doesnt have real fans....hell, i'm a tech fan, and i'm as big a hip-hop-head as ull find. but u cant fool me, man, i've been to tech shows, and a good protion of his fanbase is peeps u'd find at a rave.

Nov 14, 2002
No he doesn't, and that shit wasn't dub step anyway.

If you think Tech has a following in the "rave scene", then you don't know what the fuck the rave scene is.

Anyway, why are you still here?

Aug 10, 2006
No he doesn't, and that shit wasn't dub step anyway.

If you think Tech has a following in the "rave scene", then you don't know what the fuck the rave scene is.

Anyway, why are you still here?

i actually been to raves, and trust me when i tell u a good amount of ravers are into tech's shit...

and if this aint dubstep, why is it on a dubstep compilation?

LOL...come on, man, that is the DEFINITION of dubstep.

Nov 14, 2002
i actually been to raves, and trust me when i tell u a good amount of ravers are into tech's shit...
I've been to raves also... where they play Techno music. Sure, Tech might have a few techno beats here or there but I doubt any club kid is going to know what the fuck I'm talking about if I ask them about Tech N9ne.

and if this aint dubstep, why is it on a dubstep compilation
Because the creator of that album knows how shitty dubstep is and needed a decent name to put on his album.