Funky West Coast Ish... LAMB is "Creepin"+"Man's World" (BEYONCE DISS ft James Brown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 10, 2006
Funky West Coast Ish... LAMB is "Creepin"+"Man's World" (BEYONCE DISS ft James Brown

LOL@the scary bitch who doesn't get that this is west coast hip-hop from LA and keeps movin this......smh. reveal urself, sucka. (if u move this again that means ur not only a coward, but a homo, as well)

anyways...new LAMB tracks, funky shit:

if u wanna download the shit, check the soundclick:

http://www.soundclick.com/sccitthashit

Aug 10, 2006
i originally posted this in the socal section...this is LA rap, but for some reason, the bitchass mods over there wanna move it to this section...looks like some de-moddings seem to be needed on this site.

ps...i dont expect the majority of the strange music fanbase (punk rock white hillbilly kids from idaho) to feel this.

Jun 13, 2005
i originally posted this in the socal section...this is LA rap, but for some reason, the bitchass mods over there wanna move it to this section...looks like some de-moddings seem to be needed on this site.

ps...i dont expect the majority of the strange music fanbase (punk rock white hillbilly kids from idaho) to feel this.
lmfao, is this big in L.A.? If so WTF happened to cali's taste in music? went from California Love, to Creeping Like an Alley Cat. W/e that music scene is that is producing this shit needs to commit mass ritual suicide and rid the Earth of this plague.

Aug 10, 2006
lmfao, is this big in L.A.? If so WTF happened to cali's taste in music? went from California Love, to Creeping Like an Alley Cat. W/e that music scene is that is producing this shit needs to commit mass ritual suicide and rid the Earth of this plague.

this is underground shit, nowhere near the status of California Love...still, a nice lil funky track for what it is. u gotta put these rappers in a studio with Dr. Dre to get a California Love type track...............

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah and they'd probably have to get into a studio with Dre to get any love from California also... Because that shit sucks.

And if they won't keep it on their forum, why should any of us care about it?

Aug 10, 2006
u should care about it because it's real hip-hop, no watered down bs. it was moved cuz the mod over there hates on me....he knows me from some other board, so he's tryna fuck wit me to piss me off instead of tryna help mufuckaz come up in the west.

Nov 14, 2002
I remember your sig.

Plus you come up three times in the open forum if you search... Two for your wack post... and once in the LTMWLTE. Either way... I remember you being a square...

Maybe it was just from this thread alone.

Aug 10, 2006
thats because the douche mod from the so-cal section who hates on me moved my thread 2 random sections in order to piss me off.....keep searchin my name, though LOL

u remember me bein a "square" because I posted a snippet 2 the "man's world" track a while ago, which was also moved here by that retard... a bunch of peeps hopped on my nuts and talked mad shit about me postin it in the strange section (when it wasnt even me who posted it here), and if i remember correctly, u were one of em....regardless, state your worth. what have you done for others? worth=love..............naah, i'm just playin lol, but foreal, whats ur problem with me, son? i know i got no problems wit u, considerin i dont know u...let it be known.

Nov 14, 2002
I don't really have any problems with you...

Though this...
...doesn't make you a very likeable character around here, now does it?

You wanna play the location game? LA is the fuckin' boonies compared to NY. I guess your generalization was wrong.

Aug 10, 2006
is what i'm sayin that far off, though? we all know that a good portion of the new aged tech fans are into alternative/punk/rock etc. type ish and wouldn't know real hip-hop if it slapped them across the face. tech himself will admit that 2 u.

anyways...that "mister tongue twister" faggot is the dude i'm speakin of. he's some fat guy from orlando who used to bribe people to pose in pictures with his snake. he used 2 post at dubcc and stopped out of the blue...come to find out, he sucked some1 off on this board 2 become a mod and thats why he left. sad individual, and yall should let the admins know that he's doin a bad job moderating the socal forums, moving shit here that clearly don't belong in this section....this is the 2nd time he's done it.

Jun 20, 2008
is what i'm sayin that far off, though? we all know that a good portion of the new aged tech fans are into alternative/punk/rock etc. type ish and wouldn't know real hip-hop if it slapped them across the face. tech himself will admit that 2 u.
I'd say you are far off. Tech is my second favorite rapper... behind KRS-One. Most of the new stuff I listen to these days comes from QN5 or Rhymesayers. Can I assume you would classify all that as real Hiphop? You can make generalizations to make just about any group of people look bad. Some of Tech's fans fit that description, but as Zero was saying, generalizations wont make you popular amongst people who didn't fit into what you're saying.