FUNK MOBB "DONT FAKE THE FUNK" EBAY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
fuck the person who has $100 to spend on this...fuck my $60 right? man whatever....lol. i've literally been looking for these cd's for almost 10 years. yes ladies and gentleman i still remember when my mom brought home my first funk mobb tape i must've been 10 years old. she was young mack-t spanish teacher at franklin. anyway congrats to the winner. hopefully one day i'll get ahold of these. im still trying to cope with the loss of my habitual tape. **deep breathe** BTW this is not Sicc Wid It Funk Mobb...completely different. these guys are from stockton 209...im pretty sure SWI funk mobb is from vallejo.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Sorry to outbid you ejukated_ent, I had no idea I would be the winner of this auction... It seems like we're always bidding on the rare 209 cd's! You mentioned that your mom brought you home the Youg Mack-T cassette? You don't happen to still have that do you? I would love to have that converted over to CD! Maybe you have some other rare Stockton cd's as well? Do you have a list off hand playa? If you're interested in a trade holla back.

Sep 12, 2002
ejukated_ent said:
fuck the person who has $100 to spend on this...fuck my $60 right? man whatever....lol. i've literally been looking for these cd's for almost 10 years. yes ladies and gentleman i still remember when my mom brought home my first funk mobb tape i must've been 10 years old. she was young mack-t spanish teacher at franklin. anyway congrats to the winner. hopefully one day i'll get ahold of these. im still trying to cope with the loss of my habitual tape. **deep breathe** BTW this is not Sicc Wid It Funk Mobb...completely different. these guys are from stockton 209...im pretty sure SWI funk mobb is from vallejo.
i sold these cd 2 OR 3 YEARS FOR $15 - NOW ITS WORTH 100!