fucking supercuts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
You need to step your game up if you think 15 is to much for a haircut..... I pay 20 dollars a week to get my shit cut.......

baysavage said:
i didnt get a bowl cut...its a 1 on the sides and trimmed on the top...the hair doesnt hang over so its not a bowl, donkey fucker.
You just described a bowlcut.........

Feb 1, 2006
Quick said:
But yall get it cut like once a month if that or every other month.......

20x4=80...... So its about the same

Who is that?????????? i was like :eek: for a good 5 mins...... And is that a nipple i see poking out........
I haven't had a CUT (not talking about a like an inch trim) in like 3 years. im about to cut hella off this week & donate it though.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Quick said:
You need to step your game up if you think 15 is to much for a haircut..... I pay 20 dollars a week to get my shit cut.......
foreal i pay 25, niggas aint heard of tapers or whaaa. Black barbers got real skill

Jun 28, 2002
fuck super cuts they hire broads that cant cut hair worth shit.. fuck wit a real barber thats gots skillz wit a straight razor, someone that will line your shit up clean.. i get my shit done up right from this og puerto rican dood from chicago. dood get down put designs in yo hair n everything if u want.. dood got a book with hella rappers who hair he gets down on..