fucking supercuts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2006
i always go to the same one...and today i went and it was some lady ive never seen...she said i had "fine" hair whatever that means, and to keep it this way i should put this stuff in it...she asked if i wanted it, i said no...she did it anyway...i got home, took a shower, and my hair is still all sticky...

Sep 26, 2006
ive been going there...i used to go to a place called marks barber shop in redwood city...best place ever, but he retired and two asian ladies took over and dont understand what i say

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Raider Rick said:
dont you know supercuts is the worst ever?
Whoa thats a big negative on that statement. I get my dome chopped on base here for a whole $6.45. I've walked out of there with some fucked up hair a time or two. I don't give a fuck though I have to get my hair cut every 10 days.

WTF kind of hair shit makes your hair still sticky after a shower? Boeg you need to hit up some new shit bro.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Fuck supercuts, been there a couple times when I was in need and there was no place else, they charge more and always fuck my shit up...

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
no no no when u see a super cuts u turn around N keep driving i remember kims in san jo 6 bucks a hair cut and the best fades in the south bay 4 that price anyway

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
AHHAHA WHO THE FUCK GOES TO SUPER CUTS. LOL

BESIDES BOEG
i go to supercuts...

because i never really get haircuts that would involved hella skill.

if i wanted a style i'd go somewhere else that costs more, but just to get my ends trimmed supercuts will do just fine.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
baysavage said:
ive been going there...i used to go to a place called marks barber shop in redwood city...best place ever, but he retired and two asian ladies took over and dont understand what i say
I always go to the asian ladies, they hook my shit up proper. Mark was the shit though

Sep 26, 2006
DubbC415 said:
i guess thats what happens the first time u get a haircut without mommy around. better have her go next time, make sure ur hair doesnt get all messed up again.

yea, this time i was with your mommy...shes almost as dumb as you.

Sep 26, 2006
nob0die said:
yall are forgetting... Boegs wears the universal Pig Cut.... the Bowl.. so supercuts is great for that

i didnt get a bowl cut...its a 1 on the sides and trimmed on the top...the hair doesnt hang over so its not a bowl, donkey fucker.