fuckin super dave man..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I have friend who was driving down highway 1 when a car full kids was riding his ass b4 they zoomed around him. Basiclly fucking wit him real quik. He said they where all college age kids screaming "woo hoo " laughin and shit. So a few miles up the highway their car is flipped over. He rolled by real slow to peep the carnage. One of the girls was hangin out the window and was bloodied and asked for help in a low ass voice. He looked at her and said "FUCK YOOU". And rolled away...
Damn... Did he call 911 or anything? Thats cold blooded as fuck, I dunno if I could live with myself if I did that in all honesty. I'd at least call 911 if I didn't stop.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
new twist to the story found out today the chick is my cousins daughter, never met her before but man what are the odds..btw she broke her pelvis and has brain damage im boggled by this whole ordeal
fuck.. so how did you end up finding out this was your cousins daughter??

May 11, 2002
new twist to the story found out today the chick is my cousins daughter, never met her before but man what are the odds..btw she broke her pelvis and has brain damage im boggled by this whole ordeal
so that makes her your second cousin? and im sorry to hear about her condition...all bad.

Nov 24, 2003
I have friend who was driving down highway 1 when a car full kids was riding his ass b4 they zoomed around him. Basiclly fucking wit him real quik. He said they where all college age kids screaming "woo hoo " laughin and shit. So a few miles up the highway their car is flipped over. He rolled by real slow to peep the carnage. One of the girls was hangin out the window and was bloodied and asked for help in a low ass voice. He looked at her and said "FUCK YOOU". And rolled away...

For real.

I don't know if I would actually do it, but everytime someone does some dumb ass shit driving I tell myself if I later see them in some predicament I'm gonna drive right by.

Nov 24, 2003
BTW: This a crazy ass story. You are a good dude for stopping and helping out.

You gotta become like the paramedic of decade or something because of this incident and then get an agent and start shopping the story around hollywood.

Feb 14, 2006
props bruh...stupid ass driver tho thats y i will never get a bike..not so much trippin of me crashin but more of stupid ass drivers hitin me or do some dumb lane switch or swerve that would end my life..thats a chance i aint fuckin with no matter how bad i wanna ride

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
*whisper* fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuu

Dec 4, 2006
I have witnessed a few accidents myself..on 3 of them i stopped..the other 2 i kept going cuz there was too much traffic behind me.....

you did a good deed my friend and fuck anyone calling you a snitched cuz you dialed 911 to save a life...YOU DID THE RIGHT THANG...god bless you and I hope the girl is doing fine..

You should find out about her status since she's in your area, just so you'd feel better about yourself..