fuckin rediculous

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2005
THERE ISN'T NO REAL SCRAPAS UP IN NORTE CALI LOL TO ME IN EYES THERE ALL FUCKING RAT PACKS AND REJECTS THE ONLY REASON THEY BANG SEWER RATA SHIT IS BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T HANG WITH THE E.N.E
FUCK HYPHY SHIT FUCK ALL THE THIZZ WANNA BE MAC DRE'S

Oct 3, 2006
XiVillain408 said:
i think its rediculous how these scraps in northern cali are either born here or raised here and they are down to get blasted and die for northern cali. they rep our northern citys and towns as if they were their own.
pretty stupid if you ask me.
to me. someone who is from the north. and reps the north. and is down to die for the north, is a norteno.
so these scraps got shit twisted hella big time.

plus now all these youngster scraps are dressing hyphy and wearing mac dre shirts and stunnaz.
you cant tell who bangs what now and days.
everyones hiding behind the hyphy style and its harder to identify people.

but anyways. scraps are str8 up air headed retards for doin the stupid shit they do. gettin northern cali area codes and citys tatted on em and gettin shot.
they have no cause in their shit hah.
FINISH UP MIDDLE SCHOOL FIRST,SO YOU CAN SPELL"REDICULOUS" RIGHT, OR DID YOU MEAN TO SPELL IT LIKE THAT SO U CAN PUT THE "RED" IN???

Jan 9, 2004
^^ ha ha. This thread is dead.

My suggestion to the Mod - close up all threads that aren't music-related. This forum has gotten way off topic and trashed lately.

Jun 11, 2007
Scraps who were born in Northern Cali and Rep northern cali cities are just retarded. Thats like me being born in LA and repping LA and being a Norteno.

Jun 11, 2007
surgurliman said:
see heres the thing,they rep sur in northern cali couse they can..you on the other hand wouldnt be able to rep norte in so-cal...see the difference?
I dont think u got the point at all instead u just posted a smartass comment like a typical scrap i gots a suggestion for you why dont you get your ugly ass out this forum why you even come here, do you not know what this forum is?

Jun 11, 2007
you are an ignorant scrap who has nothing better to do when there not sucking dick but to post in a forum dedicated to woodie and other homeboy rap. Is this all you can do? talk shit behind a computer ? and about san diego since your heart is so set on proving me wrong, meet me in san diego next time im there and bring your scrapa boyfriend so i can show that lil bitch whats up. now go rush and tell him to post in here like u always do. u sound so confident behind a computer but your a little bitch who comes in here to start shit
now get da fuck out and stop starting shit
bitch

Jun 11, 2007
Lmao @ Editing her post troll and no1 wants ur fuckin address i said san diego bitch not LA cuz i will hit you and your little boyfriend up in sd anyways lets get dis shit bak on topic

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
yeah, i agree, but what i think is just as dumb is people with Bangd'out myspaces, with NORTE in every corner of their pages and pic's and giffs like some fucking INTERNET WINDOW warriors, i seen a lot of skrapz do that shit just like enes do too, thats some fucking middle school shit, foos need to grow up, you aint gotta act hard on the net to prove you are down or to prove what you repp in your town especially if you are on the net for a good portion of the day, as a bonus, here is the laugh of the day to prove my point, a while back i been herrassed by MPD, getting my whole house raided left and right, trying to label my family gang-related when im the only northernern homeboy in my house, to me thats "HERRASSMENT" at its finest but i brought it upon myself, and the cops cracked down on me trying to put gang enhancements on me tracking my posts down using them against me and what not, taking pics of ME wearing red just straight fucking with me, but my point is, you dont gotta be an online gangster like the skrapz are and do all that, to me that just makes us look like some NET CHOLOS and thats pretty pathetic, plus it gets you in trouble like it did me, just some advice to any homiez fucking up like i did, dont ever incriminate yourself because the littlest post could be used against you, my pc was taken and examined my harddrive, they peeped my myspace, tried to use that against me and like GATO from san jo, they wanted to hit ME with a gang enhancement charge that i have to fight soon for the music i made that hasnt been released outside the net, my point is that this lil NORTE INTERNET choloism has got to stop because its making us look WEAK as a whole, and it can get ya in a mess like it did me, god forbid but just a heads up, i know a lot of homiez are going through the same shit but i wont speak for em, just keep your heads up, and as soon as i took my "GANG AFFILIATED PARAFANILIA" off my accounts and pics and what not,(check this out and laugh) some white boy NORTAY had the nerve to DISCREDIT ME because i no longer wear a RED RAG in pics and have Norte all over my profiles and be an internet ene like he is, wow, i guarantee doing so does not make you FAKE or SCARED, its smart, i wish i did not bring this upon my family and i hope this happens to no one because it is an UNPLEASANT expirience to be watched under a magnifying glass by the police and the not so friendly FBI, stay up people and watch your wording, FREEDOM OF SPEECH baby, cops cant touch me for warning people so im good and confident in my wording, please spread the word, and if you have pics with red raggs and bang'dout profiles you might want to think about posting em, im not saying HIDE from them but dont make their jobs any easier, i mean, if you know the LAW and the consequences they can summon you wouldnt do such a stupid thing like incriminate yourself,after all, there is no code or RULE that you gotta bang online, if you are about yours leave it in the street were it matters, 1 luv

K.T.R

Feb 21, 2006
midwest norteno said:
but at the same time a lot of the new generation nortenos aint doin shit either
TRUE. AND THE REASON FOR THAT IS, BECAUSE ALL OF THE OLDER HOMIES ARE LOCKED DOWN AND THE YOUNGINS DONT HAVE ANY GUIDANCE.
THEY DONT HAVE PEOPLE TO SHOW THEM HOW ITS DONE AND SCHOOL THEM DOWN ON EVERYTHING.
SO THEY JUST LEARN FROM THEIR LIL FRIENDS AND WHAT THEY HEAR IN MUSIC AND SEE ON PEOPLES MYSPACE.

EVERYTHINGS ALL FUCKED UP NOW AND DAYS. AND SCRAPS KEEP GETTIN STUPIDER AND STUPIDER.