Fucken DSane..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

ParadineRecords said:
its PARADINE bringin forth new paradigms, shit thall ease your mind, take you to paradise.

"you gotta get on the freeway....and let your balls hang."

C

CinFul-1

ParadineRecords said:
hey thats fuked up, i think i was molested by that guy when i was in cub scouts :eek:

That shit's hella funny stay up player!!!! You got my eyes watering on that 1 LMAO

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: tadou

tadou said:

Most of those verses were unrehearsed as it relates to outside of the studio...i dont/cant memorize my songs before i drop em, i write too many verses for that,,,

Paradise...that aint me, thats Lysterine... im Tadou/Ghastly/Copernicuz/Double I/Cal Q/many other names...ive been leaning towards Stories more and more..true...but basically...im tryin to get into Mind Puzzles, thats my favorite to do....

T.L., if you'd read a profile once in a while, you'd see that im Mulatto (1/2 Black and 1/2 White), and before you say any comments that make you sound like a borderline RACIST, i work my ass off in school and im proud of the way i think and talk..so dont start.

And umm...You should come out of retirement.
YOU AR ESTILL WHITE...BUT SO AM I...SO ITS NOT A RACIST COMMENT....U SUCK...THAT'S A TRUE COMMENT....