Fucken DSane..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

tadou said:

Now all he needs is some talent to match em

...Riiiight
\

You playin right? If not peep out Jackin Season, Pac Man Hoes, and Fuckin, Lets get high, D Sane comes like a Sav, IMO D Sane is the tightest rapper comin out of his own camp. I aint jockin neither, I aint givin some dude hella props on his music just cuz he posts, I think thats weak and I see it too much on the Siccness. I honestly Feal DSanes flows like a M'Fcka, tight ass Lyrics, Cuz he aint tryin to Rhyme off words like Spatula, or comin off words he found in the dictionary too sound tight, he just raps about shit thats tight, IMO!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Oh, im patient...ive been plenty patient...believe me or not (most probably wont), but ive got 3 year old writtens (from when i was 15) better than alot of stuff comin out these days..not that i sit around with dictionaries/thesauruses all day, but i know how to command the english language as is evident by my overwhelmingly proficient vernacular composed entirely of anti-colloquialisms and seemingly insignificant idioms. <--typed in about 20 seconds.

Im still waitin for something to impress me..FTS' lyrics didnt really impress me, but teamwork impressed me until...well...we all know how that ended. Syko's got some 2 year old stuff, he's ahead of the pack...Byrdie's nearin my 1 1/2 year old stuff, and thats doin WELL! Sarkastik....now he's gettin close, he's hittin to the 1 year mark and makin me worry a lil bit...and outside of SLR, forget it...their lyrics are about as surprising as seeing a Honda at an import show...on the real.

Crytical...i hope you comin with somethin..some of that 2002 shit, not none of that Trapped-In-The-90's Pseudo-Gangsta-Rap stuff...im tryin to bump the new stuff, not the time machine raps....good luck

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
preach on tadou...since you're such a musical guru, we'll just listen to whatever you say....:rolleyes:

lyrically, i doubt you can fuck with byrdie, md, syko, crytical, or even d-sane for that matter....the super producer's got some heated lyricals too....

and DO NOT respond with a novel....cause i'm not gonna get into an arguement with you....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ill respond with lyrics from the new track "Torture Chamber" (available at mp3.com/fourplaystudio )

*Ahem*

"Riddles nibble like worm holes...conquer foreign planets wit/
Flow thats inanimate...keepin it unanimous/
Drinkin rum damagin...drunk and start ramblin/
Nine injured...10 is dead...vision off, im usin infra red/"

Peep the track...and you'll see...this aint but 1 style too, Ghastly...i got a grip of these shits, im workin on over 10 more ways to spit besides just this one way...

new track/style comin soon...soundclick.com is bein a bitch, so i gotta wait :(

Apr 25, 2002
Tadou: wait till u hear this youngsta YV....these lyrics aint nothin uve ever heard before....nothin but creativity flowin from my cerebellum. I dont even cuss in my music. And believe me...ure gonna hear nothin but new, original, versitile NW HEAT comin from the SLR camp and its affiliates in the near future.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
YoungVicious said:
Tadou: wait till u hear this youngsta YV....these lyrics aint nothin uve ever heard before....nothin but creativity flowin from my cerebellum. I dont even cuss in my music. And believe me...ure gonna hear nothin but new, original, versitile NW HEAT comin from the SLR camp and its affiliates in the near future.
Word to the no cussin part!! the whole song "The Torture Chamber" doesnt have a SINGLE swear in it...just raw lyrical content...

Too many rappers these days curse all over their shit...i aint sayin you gotta be Will Smith with your album...but....damn. Replace them "mothafuckas" "little bustas" and all them "you suck my dick"s with "you lack sustenance"....well, maybe not the sustenance line :D

D-Sane: Boo hoo hoo...i dont talk down on your beats...i'd appreciate if you'd do the same, and leave emotion's out of this.... :)

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Word to the no cussin part!! the whole song "The Torture Chamber" doesnt have a SINGLE swear in it...just raw lyrical content...
Well at least we see eye to eye on something...but I would appreciate it if u dropped the shittalking. I would much rather have NW artists SUPPORT eachothers music and GET ALONG with eachother....which I would be more than willing to do for u if u dropped the "Im the greatest emcee ever" act and quit the bullshit commentary on my music (which u havent even heard before). Cuz Im open to any opinion that aint big headed or disrespectful....sound fair?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
the no cursin, the 10 styles, the freestylin all the time is just what im used to doin on the daily...guranteed, this is gonna sound arrogant as fuck...but i HONESTLY aint heard nobody from the NW yet on my level...NY, yeah..NJ, yeah...Philly, yeah...but not the NW...

I could tone it down a lil bit...but it aint gettin DROPPED til i get my respect....I dont care if ive sold 5 or 5000 copies...i WILL NOT bite my tongue if i think what i got is better than whats out there...

i aint never been shy around other rappers...maybe me and you can even drop a track one day...im 18, you're 17...we could show these 25-30 year old cats (thats still workin their 9-5s) how its done...peep out http://www.soundclick.com/fourplaystudio at about 8 oclock, there should be 4 complete songs up by then...thats what im workin with, so far, with about 2 *CAREER* hours lifetime behind a mic (with an engineer available, that is)...songs aint perfect, but when i re-record, they'll be even better than they already are...

one

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
D-Sane: Boo hoo hoo...i dont talk down on your beats...i'd appreciate if you'd do the same, and leave emotion's out of this.... :)

I'd have to agree with Mr. D-Sane and say, "I'm not impressed." Even I can write rhymes like that. It's not too dificult. The only question is, can you flow? I'll peep out your shit, and be the judge of that!

pS....you ain't got nuthen on my home boy YV.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
"(You can't tell me shit about what I do unless you're an emcee. Keep that in mind.)"

i got that from your sig....I'm not an emcee...but i'll tell you whatever I want. As a fan of rap, and a big fuckin' critic, I'll break it down to you. Your beats suck. Plain and simple. I don't know what east coast underground rapper you sampled but they weren't tight. Your lyrics are average. They weren't anything spectacular. But the thing that ruins it for me, is your delivery. In some spots, you're off beat, other spots you're trying to fit in too many words, and in other places, you don't have enough words to fill the shit in.

Don't take this as "hating." take it for what it is. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM. You'll get a lot of it, so take it in stride, and don't take it personal.